Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ColourQ136 and FTL189

 DSCF0654-001 

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Tuesdays mean ColourQ and Arielle has a lovely fashionista item to tickle our fancy:

cqc136

Almost makes me wish I was back working so I could wear this lovely scarf!  But I do get to enjoy playing with these colors and this is what I created:

CQC136-LeAnne

I missed the birthday of one of my daughter’s friends, so I made this card for her!  I seem to be on a dandelion kick here, but the colors just worked with this PTI image and sentiment!  The outline border is from Waltzingmouse, and I used some felt from my stash for the little green flower:DSCF0656-001

I used the sketch from Clean & Simple’s Fall to Layout#189:

Hope it tickles your fancy too!  I am sure you’ll be able to come up with something fabulous on which to splash these colors!  Share them with us over at the ColourQ blog and take a gander at what the wonderfully creative designers there have made as well!  If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me!

My happy wanderer:

DSCF0598

 DSCF0597

10 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Absolutely stunning LeAnne! I love the colours and the way you've added lots of detail to the beautifully CAS design. Can't wait to play along!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! I love the sketch - and I love that background paper! Your green flower is a great accent!

Wanda Cullen said...

LeAnne, this card is so refreshing in these happy colors! Love that dandelion image! BTW, thanks for the kind comment on my CC/Mojo card - can't take the credit for the flower. Bought it at Michael's though it wouldn't be too hard to create if you used a gluber for the base. I bought them thinking I'd try to make some, but haven't passed the thinking about it stage yet - lol!

Kelly said...

So pretty, I love those dandelions!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the layout and that stamp is gorgeous! Love dandelion stamps.

Carol Lucas said...

Lovely card! My sister loves orange so would be perfect for her. Where did you get the paper?

Linda said...

Looks like a beautiful day to be a happy wanderer! Is all of that your yard?
Pretty card!

lotta joy said...

One suggestion: I took a photo of my niece when she was 4 years old, walking away from me down a lane, headed for beautiful trees on both sides of the lane. When she turned 20,30,40 and now 50, I retook the same photo every ten years. Don't waste such a valuable opportunity!!

kasia c. said...

Stunning LeAnne!! I love how you combined the colours and that dandelion looks so good in yellow. :)

veronica said...

this is gorgeous! love the layout, and that center is amazing!