Saturday, May 19, 2012

SSC256 Graduation

 DSCF0843

Popping in quickly with a graduation card I made for my nephew; it uses the sketch from Stampin 411, which I turned on its side, and a retired set called Go, Graduate, that my friend Maryanne let me borrow.  Here’s the sketch:

And here’s the card:

DSCF0842

Our school colors are maroon and gold, so I used More Mustard and Cherry Cobbler for the embossed pieces; the image was colored with a blender pen and ink.  Quick & easy!  Thanks for visiting! And be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun challenge from the Paper Players!

DSCF0815

A girl on a mission!

11 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Love this!! Those two colors really work well together!!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is a great card, LeAnne! I wish I would've gotten this set. Love the pic of Cassidy, too!! She definitely looks like she's on a mission ...hilarious!!!

Bonnie said...

What a fun graduation card! I love the bright colors that say hurrah!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What a fun card - love this image!!

Denise Willerton said...

Love that stamp set and wish I would have purchased that when it was available ~ super cute card LeAnne ~ love the textures ~ enjoy your weekend :-)....oh and I love the new blog look!

MarvA1ix said...

Leanne,
I enjoyed looking at your blog today. Your cards are lovely, But, I found your granddaughter to be adorable. I kept scrolling thru and found myself going right past the cards, to see what she was doing in the next photos. I took care of my grandaughter when she was a baby, now she's 8, and I have now retired and am doing daycare for another granddaughter who is 4 mos. Aren't we lucky to have sweet little girls to focus on :)

gbarron56 said...

How cute is this! The two colors are so striking together! Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this! The color combo is so fun and I really like how you flipped that sketch. Awesome graduation card! :)

Linda said...

Love Cassidy's pony tail.
Great card. I have always loved the feet images. They always crack me up. So funny. Really cute.

Linda Fisher said...

I so wish I was as good at coloring as you are! What a wonderful job. Your nephew is going to LOVE IT.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is the Perfect Grad card. Love everything about it. Thanks for sharing it with us at 411