Friday, August 7, 2009

Holly Jolly Kiwi

DSCF4844-1

Today's Limited Supply Challenge 232 at SCS is to use food-related images AND colors on your card!  So fun!  There are so many images that come to mind--cupcakes, chocolate, fruit.....but I chose CANDY! 

DSCF4844

This candy stamp as well as the holly image is from an old SU set called Holiday Sampler; the sentiment is from a new SU set called Christmas Punch.  The cardstocks I used are Kiwi Kiss and Melon Mambo; the inks are Kiwi Kiss and Purely Pomegranate; ribbon is also Melon Mambo!  Fun, fun card, and quick to make---another Christmas card for my stash!  Not the traditional colors by any means, but fun nonetheless.  TFL!   Now, for the last of my birthday cards!  I hope I didn't forget or repeat anyone!

From Caryl:

DSCF4804

and from my fellow CTDer, Danielle:

DSCF4803

and from my friend Shawn:

DSCF4826

Thanks, girls!  These bring a smile to my face each time I look at them!

14 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my! TOO cute!

Julia Aston said...

What a great holiday card LeAnne! love the candies and the fun green you used! and what gorgeous b'day cards! How fun to receive other peoples works of art!

Nicki said...

These are gorgeous bunch of cards! love the peppermint one! yummmm!
Nicki
x

Anonymous said...

Last night I sat on the lanai and actually used my...........are you ready?...........I used my DEW DROPS!! And I've only got about a zillion left, so I must cut back! lol I brought them back with me from Indiana and I just want you to know that EVERY TIME I look at them, I think of you and have a giggle.

Your site is my daily inspiration.

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Еhe cards with girls are very romantic!!! I so like girls theme! :) Because, I have 2 girls around me every day!!! :) :)

Carol L said...

I love the simplicity of your Christmas card, and all those wonderful birthday cards must have really made your day!

Juanita said...

I love the candy colors you used here! What a superb color combo.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday cards, girl! They'd bring a smile to my face too!
I loved your challenge card today! Yumm Yummm all that Christmas candy! hehe Loved your paper choices too! Nice job!! :)

Have a great day!

Caryl P said...

I'm such a stickler for traditional xmas colors but I'm loving it with the Kiwi Kiss. I'll have to use the rest of my stash to make some holly jolly cards!

Kelley Eubanks said...

What a great card! Very cute and fun!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling cards LeAnne, thanks for sharing!

Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Kim Evans said...

Wow, LeAnne! I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do - and it's so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas :-)
Kim

Kim Evans said...

Wow, LeAnne! I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do - and it's so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas :-)
Kim

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute card! I love what you did with the ribbon!