Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Harvest

DSCF4834

I didn't have a chance to stamp today so I thought I would share something I made a couple days ago.  I did something similar last year, and I thought it would be fun to update it with some of this year's paper:

DSCF4827

This also qualifies for Our Creative Corner's Inspiration Challenge, shown here:

 AB21036

There isn't a whole lot of stamping going on here, mostly punches and diecuts; I did use Sanded on the Top Note background and the pumpkins, and the sentiment is from Loads of Love's Accessories.  Thanks for visiting today!

  • Stamps:  Loads of Love Accessories, Sanded
  • Paper:  Confetti White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic black, More Mustard, Old Olive; Razzleberry Lemonade DP, Patterns III Hostess DP
  • Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive, Stazon
  • Acc:  Big Shot, Oval and Circle Punches, Grosgrain Ribbon, Gingham Ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, Daubers, Swirls Die, Birds & Blooms Die, Top Note Die, Brad, dimensionals

23 comments:

Starla said...

This is just sooo cute!! I love fall and your little scene is just adorable! I'm going to have to CASE this idea! (great use of punches/dies!!)

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love, love, LOVE this! Fabulous! :-)

Ann said...

Fabulous, LeAnne! Absolutely fabulous!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is adorable! I love it! Such cute pumpkins!!

Nicki said...

Thats cute Leanne, really cute! the pumpkins look great, would never have thought of using shapes to make a picture! its brilliant!
Nicki
x

Tina said...

What detail! Adorable!

Caryl P said...

What a great scene you've created! I love the idea of making the pumpkins with punches...I'll definitely need to try that.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I love it!!!!!! Awesome job with the OCCC!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How clever!! This is just the cutest Fall design!! I love it! HUGS

Chris said...

Your comments on my blog got me interested to some see yours. Don't you just love how these things connect! We like many of the same stamps.
I love the fall colors and your card is gorgeous.
Thanks for your kind remarks.

Beth said...

So creative Leanne! Great way to create pumpkins with punches!

Linda said...

Great card! I love the colors and the die cuts. The ribbon for the stems looks fantastic.
Me and my Questions???????
What does CASE an idea mean?
And why at some sights do I have to type in a word verification to post?

Juanita said...

This is perfection.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Absolutely darling card, LeAnne!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

WOW! This is awesome! Nicely done!

Lisa Davis said...

Hi I enjoy your blog posts when I receive them, but this card is so cute I am going to CASE it, love it, love it, love it.tfs
Lisa

Stamp and Smile said...

Wonderful card LeAnne!!! LOVE the cute pumpkins and you know how I like the Top Note... Great work of art!! TFS... :)

Deb said...

Wow!!! This is a wonderful card, I love everything about it. What a great card to share at a workshop too, really shows the versatility of the punches. You are so creative!!! :-)

Barbara said...

How fun!!! Great take on the inspiration challenge!!!

Maria Matter said...

Just fabulous! I love autumn and you have captured it perfectly!
Blessings, Maria

Renee said...

Ok I've got to say this is one of the most adorable cards I've ever seen! It is so so cute! Great job girlie!

dpkennedy said...

Oh! This is so cute! I love the fall...and these warm colors! This is so whimsical and country...love it!

Artchick said...

Leann,

This is just way too cute! You did an incrediable job! Love your creativity! Smiles, Julie