Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TSOT222

DSCF0203

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Today I have a fun card to share with you using the  current sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!  I LOVE this sketch!

I had this little phone stamp from HG Stamps on my desk for another project and it was just crying out to be used!  It was perfect for the four circles on the sketch—I stamped them in Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango, then punched them out with a circle punch and mounted them on some Confetti Celebration DSP:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Try Stampin on Tuesday 222 Telephone Hi Stampin Up

I added some Bermuda Bay baker’s twine and a quick little sentiment using the Epic Alphabet photopolymer set, embellishing it with a little flower and candy dot:

DSCF0204

This just makes me smile!  I hope you’ll play along with the sketch as well; you can share your creation at the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog, or on our Facebook page as well!  Have fun!  And be sure to check out what the other designers did with the sketch as well!

I was tidying up my craft room, putting away my retired ink pads and reinkers, and when Cassidy spied my box of old reinkers, she asked to play with it:

DSCF0356

DSCF0363

DSCF0365

DSCF0370

Eventually she had them all out and lined up….and to her credit, she put them all back very nicely and neatly! Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fantastic job with this sketch LeAnne!! I LOVE your colors! :)

Nicole Tugrul said...

What a fun card, it makes me smile too! Cassidy is such a cutie!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, I like the little retro phone!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Haha........as soon as I saw that box and all those reinkers..........I knew she'd end up lining them up;) I love the telephone card.

LeAnne said...

Yes. I hope she can put that "lining up" gene to good use some day!!!

Krafty Kaylin said...

I really like how you did this card. So cute

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love everything about this card - the bright colours, dinky telephones, just perfect with this layout. I think I need to 'borrow' Cassidy - I have a whole craft room that could do with that kind or orderliness!