Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SIP1 and RS168

DSCF0532

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I finally received my first SU order with my new goodies, which helped a lot with my stampin’ creativity!  There is a new challenge in town called Stamp Ink Paper, and my sweet friend Sandy is on the DT, so I just had to play in their first challenge!

LeAnne PUgliese WeeInklings Awesomely Artistic Stampin Up Thanks Card

Their first challenge is to use your favorite stamps, ink and paper!

SIP Any Challenge 1

I would never attempt to say which was my favorite stamp set, there are way too many that I like, but I did get this new set Awesomely Artistic, and I am really liking it, so I decided to ink it up with my favorite color, Soft Sky, along with Basic Black!  I also used a new photopolymer set, Endless Thanks, and Chalk Lines:

DSCF0534

I used the new Triple Banner punch for the banner; some Soft Sky twine, and a few sequins for sparkle!  The black panel is embossed with the Vine Street EF, unfortunately, you can’t see it here.  To challenge myself even further, I used this week’s Retrosketches sketch:

This has a few more elements than I usually use, but I ended up loving the final product!  Thanks for stopping by today!

We scored a big doll house at a yard sale on Saturday, and Cassidy was thrilled!

DSCF0468

Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is really gorgeous!! Yay for new stuff! :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Beautiful card LeAnne! Great layering and perfect sequin placement! Thanks so much for joining us at www.stampinkpaper.com

Dana M said...

Lovely card LeAnne! Your layering is gorgeous and adds so much dimension.

Cassidy is adorable!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Lovely card LeAnne. I love the color combination.

None None said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I love the color combination and the stamp sets you used. I love how you combined the different sets and patterns. Everything goes so well with each other.

I guess I completely missed the fact that the new catalog came out. I've been so disconnected from stamping that I haven't paid attention to a lot of things lately.

Lisa Elton said...

You made a terrific card with your new goodies LeAnne!! What a great dragonfly, so realistic. Love Cassidy's smile today ;)

stampwithsandy said...

Oh my gosh I really love this, LeAnne! Why did I not order this stamp set? I love all the yummy layers and the monochromatic color scheme ties them all together. I am so thrilled that you joined the debut challenge at SIP! Hugs :)

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

LeAnne this is a beautiful card with my new fav stamp set in our catty. I've only just received my order and can't wait to play, so thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at SIP challenge. Carolyn xx

Unknown said...

LeAnne, you're making me regret waiting on this set!! Lol! It's a beautiful card and I love the color choices. The black chalk lines is my fave - never thought to use it with black! Great card!! (Have that same dollhouse in storage too. Waiting on having a girl someday... Lol) thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

Maggie Mata said...

Oh my LeAnne, I'm stunned with your beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper first card challenge.

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Holly! Hope you get a chance to get that girl someday....she loves playing with the dollhouse!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always SO incredibly beautiful, LeAnne. I just love the dragonfly on this one. Beautiful!
Have a blessed week,
karen

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this card LeAnne - the colours and stamp set together look great and I love your take on the sketch (I definitely prefer it to my attempt lol!)