Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ten Minute TSOT224

DSCF0614

Hi peeps!  Another post for today, let’s just say I needed a really quick card for today’s Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenge.  Love this sketch by Kaylin!

There’s also a twist, so you can use the inspiration photo in addition to the sketch, or just the sketch or photo!  You choose!  I knew I wanted to use some of the new DSP I got; this stripe is from the English Garden series, and it reminded me of a beach umbrella!  I am not quite ready to let go of Coastal Cabana either, so I stamped a quick flower from Flower Shop, popped it up on a circle of CC DSP, added a CC thank you from the Greetings thinlit and mounted it all on a cardbase of heavyweight white cardstock that I embossed with the Large Polka Dot EF.  I just love how this stuff embosses, too!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT 224

Hope you will play along with us this week…you’ve got TWO weeks to participate!  And check out the samples from the other designers at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday as well!

Putting the babies to bed (after swimming lessons!):

DSCF0622

DSCF0623

DSCF0625

The teddy bear belonged to Mommy….

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! I love this card and I love the colors!! wonderful take on the sketch LeAnne!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this card!! The colors, the polka dots, the flower...fantastic! Cassidy is a good little mama and how cute does she look!