Monday, June 1, 2015

CYCI72


Happy Monday, everyone!  It's hot, sticky, steamy and wet today, but I am happy for the rain we got last night.  Now my yard needs to be mowed - AGAIN - but I have been praying for all those Texans who got waaay too much.  Yikes!  Speaking of rain, I have an "umbrella" card...well, a shower card, for you today.  I had another customer who needed a bridal shower card, so I used the sketch from Can You Case It this week:

CYCI#72
It's really a simple card; used some papers from MME's Lost & Found Heirloom line; a little umbrella from C9's Baby set, which was stamped and embossed with Strawberry Slush, Versamark and clear EP, then I added some sequins, pearls and a little sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes:



And I pulled out the retired Fabulous Phrases for the inside sentiment:


Thanks for visiting today!
A little river time with a friend over the weekend!


5 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

LeAnne, Gorgeous card... I love every detail! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

Lisa Elton said...

I love the pretty mix of pink patterns on this LeAnne!! And of course who could resist that sweet polka dot umbrella! That's a cute pair of little beach blanket bingo babies!!

Unknown said...

As someone who doesn't like much pink, I LIKE THIS!! Fun card :) thx for joining us at CYCI!

Terri said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

Unknown said...

Great combination of patterns! Especially love the chevron :-)