Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FMS189 and FF65

DSCF0261

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Any of you out there use LiveWriter to do your blog posts?  I am so glad that Microsoft and Blogger worked out the glitches!!  The little things are so important, right?!  Okay, nuff about that, I have a quick little get-well card today, using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

and the colors from Fab Friday:

Such a great color combo!  I pulled out a little image from the retired Storybook Friends and did some watercoloring:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Storybook Friends Happy Healing Get Well Card Stampin Up

I had to flip the sketch to make my image work, but isn’t this little kitten so sweet in Hello Honey?

DSCF0262

And along with the sentiment from And Many More, I made a little heart button by gluing three hearts together, punching some holes and adding twine:

DSCF0263

My image is stamped in Stazon Black on SU’s Watercolor Paper; I also used Unity’s Gurnsey Gingham on my background!  Now this one needs to go out in the mail ASAP!  Enjoy your day!

A little doctoring on the porch:

DSCF0156

DSCF0159

DSCF0157

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet card! Your watercoloring is beautiful and the gingham background is great too,,,,nice and subtle! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Jen Mitchell said...

Aww, this is such a super sweet card! I love the texture - both real and imagined! The pics of Cassidy are so cute. I can't imagine what is wrong with that baby that she needs a syringe in her mouth and her ear but I'm sure the doctor knows what she's doing! LOL!

Lisa Elton said...

That little kitten image is so darn sweet!! Darling card LeAnne! Hope Cassidy's patient didn't have anything too serious going on!

*Vicki* said...

Love this sweet card!! Your water-coloring is awesome! :) I'll have to check out the "Fab Friday"...not heard of that one before!

Wendy said...

Wonderful card, LeAnne! Just love the color combo and that sweet little kitten in Hello Honey! Love the sketch, embossed panel and your watercoloring! Super adorable and i'm sure this is bound to peek someone up! Hope your having a good day even though we are having showers today. My flowers & grass are loving this rain! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a wonderful card LeAnne! I love how you've combined these challenges perfectly and your choice of image is lovely! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Brian King said...

Super-sweet, LeAnne! Great combination of the sketch and use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge.