Thursday, June 18, 2015

LRW294 and FMS191

DSCF0547

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Ahhh, the weekend is in sight!  Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card this week but I had some of the gorgeous new Timeless Elegance DSP, and thought the rose pattern would be perfect:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sympathy Card Stampin Up

It’s so pretty, I didn’t need to do much; I started out with a Sahara Sand card base;  I added a diecut border that I embellished with some machine-stitching for the Little Red Wagon challenge this week, then a banner, a sentiment and some pearls.  Sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches:

Thanks for visiting!

A day of play was just too much for Cassidy (and her doll!):

11401255_10153910119167646_6406214184308837094_n

16 comments:

JanR said...

Absolutely lovely! I really like how you added the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon. (P.S. Super cute photo too!)

Denise Willerton said...

Beautiful card LeAnne...so sorry that you need a sympathy card...sweetness seeing Cassidy and her doll sleepin' like babies 😊

Darlene Gabriel said...

LeAnne this is stunning! I so love the softness of this. This DP is gorgeous and I love how you've let it "shine". The stitching and pearls are perfect. So sorry you needed a sympathy card.
Sweet picture of Cassidy......she needs to rest up for the next adventure;)

Judith said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne. Cassidy looks so comfy. Nothing like being with gma.

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Darlene! She fights taking a nap....but she didn't even have lunch today and fell asleep! She must have been storing them up!!

*Vicki* said...

The papers are stunning! WOW!

L. Brown said...

Little Miss is looking so grown up all of a sudden. Beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

That is some pretty paper and your accents to it are perfect! Love this LeAnne. Ummm...excuse me, but Cassidy's baby doll is mooning us!!!

Amy O said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I thought this dsp was pretty, but didn't know how to use it because of the large pattern. Now I know! It's always good to see you in the gallery at FMS!

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Amy! I think the DSPs this year are exceptionally pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous! That paper is beautiful!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, what a great sympathy card. I always find them so difficult and the fact that you created this card with the bold, graphic flowers, is like a bouquet through the post. Fabulous. Although, I am sorry you needed a sympathy card.

OK.... that photo of Cassidy and her doll. PRICELESS!!! Brought such a smile to my face
hugs
jaydee

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, that paper is gorgeous! Such a pretty card.

barb hendrickson said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fabulous way to showcase this paper; I love how you used it here with just a little detail from the border edging and a few pearls to finish. Oh and the stitching too - nice touch!

Jen Timko said...

Seriously gorgeous!!