Monday, June 22, 2015

AYSI092

DSCF0598

Happy Monday, everyone!  I have a quick little card for you today, making use of the wonderful new Pretty Petals DSP and this cool As You See It challenge:

AYSIChallenge092

I am continuing my “encouragement” cards and Friendly Wishes is a perfect set for this sketch:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Friendly Wishes

I added a couple of butterflies in Pear Pizzazz, embellished with sequins and a wee bit of baker’s twine:

DSCF0600

Sweet!

I had a few sunflower seeds from an old packet, and two of them actually grew!  One is taller than Cassidy right now and has about 10 blossoms coming!

DSCF0539

DSCF0540

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

Sweet picture of Cassidy comparing her height to the sunflower. Those 2 Sunflower seeds really took off well.
Cute card today using this great sketch. It's been awhile since I've been able to join in on this (and many others) challenge. Maybe I can squeeze in some time this week since I have some cards needed for birthdays.

Linda said...

Great Card! Impressive Garden! and Beautiful Granddaughter! Live couldn't be better. Love the post.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card LeAnne!! I like the patterned panels and those sweet butterflies. You need to show us updates on the sunflowers, ten blooms would be great to see!!

Heather Cooper said...

Great choices of DSP, LeAnne! And I love that sentiment! Thanks for taking the time to play with As You See It Challenges this week!