Saturday, June 27, 2015

FMS

DSCF0646

Happy Saturday, peeps! Hope your weekend is moving along nicely!  Unfortunately, I needed another sympathy card this week, and the Freshly Made Sketches sketch came to the rescue:

Petite Pairs has the nicest sympathy sentiments for inside and outside your card, so I used it with the new Tags & Labels Framelits, the small and large butterfly punches and Pretty Petals DSP:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sympathy Butterfly Stampin Up

I stamped the larger fern from Awesomely Artistic on the tag, and added some washi to the smaller butterfly.  Its antenna was created with some baker’s twine, and I added a little shimmery sequin just because!

DSCF0649

And here’s the simple inside:

DSCF0645

Enjoy your day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for our next Paper Players challenge!

A playdoh (and toothpick) birthday cake creation!

DSCF0562

DSCF0565

8 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

I love butterflies on sympathy cards; I think they are very symbolic. Love the simplicity of this. Very tastefully done. Have a great weekend, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness with the one simple butterfly against that fabulous background!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

Simple and beautiful. I love your work LeAnne.

Cathymac said...

Ooooh, so pretty, LeAnne! Love those colors and the DP!

Cindy Lovell said...

Great card! Love the pattern and pretty butterly!!
Such a cute Birthday Cake!! :)
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry to hear you needed another sympathy card. But I'm sure this little lovely was appreciated! Cassidy is a talented "baker"!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a pretty card for a sad occasion. But I do love the baker's twine antenna!

Cindy Hall said...

Mmmmm. This is such a pretty card and so lovely for a sympathy card. I think butterflies are always a perfect choice for a sympathy card and I love the way you used the popped butterfly against the butterfly DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!