Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SC372

DSCF6113

I am sneaking another post in for today—I don’t usually get to play with the SCS sketches, but I had a little extra time, and my friend Martha gifted me with some fun images, so I just colored one in with an assortment of bright Copics, added a few DP layers and it was good to go:

DSCF6112

You can see the sketch 372 here; this also qualifies for the Create challenge (scroll down all the way to the end of the “create” post!), which is to use ribbon tabs on your card!  I used some denim and twill ribbons for mine.  I added a little MFT sentiment and a denim & brad bow to finish it off:

DSCF6114

Thanks for visiting (again) today!  Off to make some cupcakes!

DSCF6086

8 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors!

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

I do NOT believe you EVER have extra time. Did the day suddenly become 25 hours long?

Linda Callahan said...

Love these bright colors too! And I bet that little sweetheart can decorate a mean cupcake~!

Linda said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors.
Oh a cupcake sounds so good.

Cathymac said...

What a tweet little card, LeAnne! Love the cheerful colors and the cute birdie!

Kim S said...

Great colors!! Did you plan that your "sweet baby" photo would color coordinate with the card?

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, I am SO in love with this happy, bright card, LeAnne! :) It's just perfect from the dark bow to the houndstooth behind the sentiment. :) Thank you so much for all your encouragement lately. it really helped me. Big hugs!