Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mojo Monday 227

DSCF4163

I haven’t played with a Mojo Monday sketch for a long time, and I thought it was a good one for the thank you card that I needed:

I’ve been focusing on mini catalog sets, so I pulled out a set from the big catalog:  Easy Events, a wonderful set for all occasions!  I also used an interesting color combo, but I think it works!  What do you think of Certainly Celery, Island Indigo and Melon Mambo?:

DSCF4162

I did manage to use some mini catalog products though!  The Labels Framelits, the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, and some Island Indigo DP from the Sweet Shop line!  I also used the Houndstooth embossing folder, some retired Melon Mambo ribbon and the sweet little hearts are from the Owl Builder punch---gotta love that punch!  My image was stamped in Stazon and colored with ink and a blender pen! 

Since I didn’t have the baby yesterday, I pulled this picture out of the “archives”:

DSCF2053

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

Kim S said...

Oh LeAnne, what a charming card! The color combo is so fresh and bright and they layout is so cheerful!

Denise Willerton said...

Super sweet card LeAnne ~ I haven't even used my Adorning Accents Embossing Folders yet~ yikes ~ I love how you used it within the frame ~ brilliant as always ~ I'm hoping to get to my studio this afternoon....TFS and have a wonderful day :-)

Betty Benton said...

Those eyes .... those eyes!! Now to your card, definitely bright and beautiful! You have an invitation to come by my blog today -- I've made a card with one of my oriole photos!

Marisa said...

This sketch is doing a number on me so I'm still thinking about it LOL! Love the heart accents and the great color combo. Fabulous bathtub picture too :)

Marybeth said...

LeAnne, love your card! The colors are beautiful ! Love the embossed half background, and those blue EYES!

Katherine said...

I love this sketch and really love the colors you chose here. I admire all your cards! TFS.

Kim Evans said...

Love this card, LeAnne! I have a hard time with Island Indigo, so I really like the colors you've paired it with. Love that you've pulled in some new things with some old things, too!! :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just so darling! Love those little hearts! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Linda said...

Oh what a sweet card, and an adorable pictures!