Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Butterfly Card

DSCF6115

I wanted to share a card with you a made last week; I cased the idea from a swap card that I have had for years!  Here we go!   The front panel of the card folds up from the bottom:

DSCF6116

The second panel folds from the inside; it is a bit shorter than a standard card front:

DSCF6117

And then the inside panel holds the sentiment!

DSCF6119

I think if I do this again, I’ll have the front panel fold down from the top!  Anyway, I had fun with the colors and images!  And my friend liked it (wink wink)!   If you have any questions about any of the products, be sure to zip me an email with your email address; I can’t respond to anonymous comments!

DSCF6203

A big dipper for a wee little girl!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new ColourQ challenge!!

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love this card LeAnne and what a creative fold! I'm going to have to CASE this one for sure. ~chris

Linda said...

Oh I love this card too. And that is a sweet picture.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous card, LeAnne! That fold is really cool and I really like the fun mix of patterns and colors. I see Cassidy is a fan of ice cream, too. Yummmm!! :)

Becky said...

What unique design....I love it!!! And that sweet Cassidy...give that child some ice cream with that scoop! Lol....great pictures!!!

Wendy said...

Very cute card, LeAnne! Love the colors and those pretty butterflies!
Cassidy is just as cute as your card! I love seeing pics of her everyday! I'm always sharing them with Shawn!!! LOL She just makes me smile! :)
Have a great day and CONGRATS on your Merry Monday win! Your card was so sweet and I know your so deserving of this honor! :)

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and love the fold on this.
ColleenB.

Denise Marzec said...

Talk about a fun and happy card! Oh my...LOVE this!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and I love the little extra fold.

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors!

Linda Fisher said...

I have not seen this DSP put on a card so beautifully as this one. I'd love to case it!

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE these colors and the fold is fabulous. Great card, LeAnne, so fun and happy!