Friday, February 3, 2012

Merry Monday #5

DSCF4083

It’s Merry Monday Friday!  It has taken me all week to get to my Christmas card using Lesley’s lovely sketch from Merry Monday:

And here it is, in all its 5x7” glory!

DSCF4082

I tried making this a standard A2 size, but my Frosty was just a tad bit too big, so I kicked it up a notch!  DP is from Sweet Shop; Mr Frosty is  stamped in Stazon and very simply colored with a Pool Party marker as well as shaded with a blender pen and Pool Party ink:

DSCF4084

He’s also got a bit o’glitter too!  Have a lovely day!

Learning to eat at the big table is a tad bit messy:

Sitting at the table

Sitting at the table eating salad

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful snowman, LeAnne! Your little one looks like she's enjoying herself.

Betty Benton said...

Love just the touch of aqua coloring in your snowman image and the glitter on his top hat!! He is just so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great snowman image!! You realize we are all falling in love with Cassidy don't you ; - >

Shelia said...

what an awesome snowman card!!! Love it!

Lesley said...

That snowman is delightful LeAnne. The DSP looks like frosty winter air blowing by! I also really love that you paired Pool Party with black and white. So easy to mass produce!!! Thanks for joining me!
Hugs,
Lesley

Kim Evans said...

LeAnne, I LOVE your card!! This snowman is adorable! Thanks for sharing, Kim

None None said...

LeAnne! This is so fun - love the retro look of Frosty with the Pool Party and that Merry Christmas sentiment. Just fantastic!

dpkennedy said...

Frosty is looking quite frosty! Love this vintage Christmas card! Cassidy looks very cute all messy. Yum!

Linda said...

Gee I didn't comment on this one either. You must think I died. LOL
I love it all the image the colors and the layout. I did do a card for this challenge. I am going to load it now but it may be to late.

Denise Willerton said...

cute Christmas card LeAnne ~ I just love that snowman! and Cassidy....well done little one :-)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this snowman stamp! Cool old vintage all the way! Beautiful Card!

Hugs
Shirley