Thursday, January 11, 2024

SSC326 Warm Hello

 Happy Thursday, everyone!  Another fairly simple card for you today!  I wanted a generic "hello" card for a new couple at church so I put to use the sketch at Sunday Stamps:


I pulled out some pretty Countryside Inn DSP and let the papers do all the work:


I made sure the design on my paper was centered so it was pleasing to the eye.  My sentiment is from Circle Sayings, as it was still out on my desk, and I stamped it in Night of Navy ink and added a Boho Blue ribbon and mat:


These papers in their blue hues are some of my favorites from this year!  So I am entering it at the Color Hues challenge as well:  light blue & navy!


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Circle Sayings
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Boho Blue, Countryside Inn DSP
 Ink Night of Navy
Accessories Boho Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Squares Dies (ret)

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Love everything about this card because it has all those pretty shades of blue! Great job on the sketch, too! :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a great sketch and I love how you used it to showcase that beautiful paper LeAnne. I am most pleased that you centred the design on the panel - it makes all the difference!! So pretty in blues - love it!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the stripes, and the bird print reminds me of that PF set I haven't used in far too long!
What a darling way to say Hello! With these shades of blue you might want to enter the Color Hues challenge! You have time!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love the blues in the DSP! Great job with the sketch. I'm sure it will make the new couple feel very welcomed!

Jeanne H said...

What a beautiful card! A winner for sure IMHO.

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the shades of blue and the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Lisa Elton said...

A cute mix of elements, LeAnne! This is a sweet card!

Melissa Grant said...

Simple but very sweet! Love the blues, always a welcoming color and the recipients will feel welcomed too! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Marcia Hill said...

Your colors are absolutely perfect for our color challenge LeAnne, and your dsp choices work so beautifully together too! I'm also a BIG fan of Boho Blue right now, so this card just couldn't be any more perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Nancy said...

Hello LeAnne! Sweet card and I love that gorgeous paper. Hope you are doing well and thank you for playing at Color Hues.

dj said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our sketch in great shades of blue...a perfect warm hello!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC326