Monday, January 22, 2024

Cupcake Wishes

 Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend! I have a really quick little birthday card today using an older SU stamp set that hasn't seen much love lately!  The TGIF challenge this week is Make A Wish:


I chose cupcakes instead of cake, though, LOL:


My cupcake lineup was stamped with Stazon ink, then colored quickly with markers.  The sentiment was heat-embossed in white on Balmy Blue, diecut, then mounted on a Wild Wasabi circle:


It all went on a piece of  confetti DSP, and I used the opposite side to embellish the inside, along with a sentiment from Throughout The Year:


Now, I've got to get this in the mail to get it to the recipient on time!

Dana sent me this picture of Eden....she looks like she really wants to go outside, but Dana said she does NOT like the snow!!!  So I guess she's just gazing at the pretty scenery!


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps The More The Merrier (ret), Let It Snow (Simon Says Stamp)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi (ret), Soak Up The Sun (Carta Bella)
 Ink Stazon Black, Versafine Black, Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies (SSS), Heat Emboss
Markers

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Delectable cupcakes, and adorable dog - it doesn't get much better than THIS on laundry day! LOve the 'sprinkled' DSP!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute row of cupcakes! This is a delightful card, LeAnne. I'm with Eden, I'll just stay inside and look at the pretty snow!

Carol L said...

I love all the sprinkles in the background with those cute cupcakes! What a fun and festive birthday card. Eden is too much fun gazing out the window while keeping her head firmly on the window sill LOL Such a cute picture! I hope you're staying warm where you are - it's slightly warming up a few degrees each day LOL

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great card! I don't remember that stamp set but it's very cute. I'm sure Eden is dreaming of spring!

Linda Callahan said...

So cute and festive for a birthday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Cupcakes and sprinkles - what's not to love?! Eden's wistful pose made me smile too - adorable!