Monday, January 8, 2024

AYSI Love Sketch

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend! My card today uses the sketch from As You See It along with some new products: the Adoring Hearts dies as well as the pretty Most Adored DSP from the SAB catalog! First, here's the sketch:


I was a little intimidated by those four elements....I usually do three...but since there are four pretty heart diecuts in this die set, I went for it!  Here we go:


I used Berry Burst as my card base and layered it with a Most Adored gold-foil patterned paper. I diecut the four hearts and layered them on an Everyday Details diecut that was embossed with the Cane Weave embossing folder.  You might be able to see that I used a dimensional sheet to pop up one of the hearts --lots easier than trying to use mini dimensionals!  I added a banner of Berry Burst with the Love diecut from Love for You dies:

These heart dies are so pretty...I am sure I'll be using them more before Valentine's Day!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Berry Burst, Gold Foil, Cherry Cobbler, Most Adored DSP
 Ink
Accessories Dimensionals, Dimensional Sheets
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Adoring Hearts Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Love for All Dies, Cane Weave Embossing Folder

11 comments:

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card. The gold with the berry burst looks so festive and fun along with those delicate hearts. I love that embossed panel too. Great take on that sketch.

Kampin' Karen said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne...and no stamping! The heart dies IS beautiful. I didn't order any of these items as I don't usually make Valentine cards but it would be great for a wedding or anniversary. Have a blessed week.

Wendy said...

So very pretty, LeAnne! Love all the gold on this! The DSP is beautiful and so are the heart diecuts! I haven't even begun to think about Valentine's Day yet but I know it will be here before we know it! Love the color combo on this and your super fun design! TFS and have a great week ahead! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I'd say you had that sketch made with those lovely gold hearts - you deserve gold stars for this one, LeAnne!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Those heart are pretty and I look forward to seeing more of them! Fabulous card, LeAnne!

Jeanne H said...

A truly beautiful card. TFS

Jan Clothier said...

Simply beautiful and simply elegant! What a great wedding card this would make. It's a fantastic interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at As You See It for our first 2024 challenge - a pleasure to see what you've made, as always.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those heart dies - swoon! Love the pop of bright pink too- it really highlights the dsp detail. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

LeAnne, this is such an elegant card! I love those filigree hearts so much. I just ordered them, but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I can hardly wait. Your colour and paper choices are impeccable! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Gorgeous diecuts LeAnne and they look fabulous against the pink highights! Thanks for playing along with our sketch at As You See It!

Jane Knudsen said...

LeAnne - this is delightful! Berry burst is one of my favorite colors but I rarely use it because it intimidates me. It does not intimidate you! You paired it beautifully with that gold foil and those heart die cuts are top notch! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at As You See It!