Thursday, January 25, 2024

CASC&S529 Thanks For Being My Friend

Happy Thursday, peeps! Has anyone seen my mojo? It seems to have gone missing!  Maybe it's this DREARY wet weather, rain and fog, washing away all the pretty snow, that's affecting my creativity!  Anyway, I have one little card for you today using the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch--thank goodness for challenges to keep us going, right?  Here's the sketch:


And since I recently got the pretty new SAB papers called Flight & Airy, I just had to use them:


I fussy-cut one of the bird and dogwood images and popped up in the center of my card; the greenery I had trimmed off went on the inside at the bottom:



Both sentiments are from Timeless Arrangements, stamped in Boho Blue. (Edited to add:  the inside sentiment is from the new Hurray for Surprises! Sorry!) Such gorgeous images, don't you think?!  I can't wait to play with these papers some more, if my mojo ever returns, that is!  Thanks for popping in today!

So this is for Joanne, who wanted to see sledding photos!  (I think in this one I was trying to video myself and John was videoing me!) Anyway, it was fun!
 

Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Timeless Arrangements, Hurray for Surprises
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP
 Ink Boho Blue
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools    

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! ~Laurel

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh those beautiful papers would cheer anyone up LeAnne! I am wavering... I really don't need any more papers though!! Lovely to see your sledding video! Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, that paper is perfect and beautiful anytime - but especially when your mojo is hiding. You always can rely on your fussy-cutting skills!
I think you can add 'sled steering' to your many talents! That is a LOT of fun snow!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

In my opinion, you have not lost your mojo! This is a beautiful card...love the design, the colors, the DSP...everything! Loved your video too.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a dreamy little card and quite lovely! Looks like good times in that snow!

Carol L said...

I love this sketch and the resulting card you created with it. The little bird is beautiful perched on the flower stem and the inside looks so pretty too. Love the sledding video - good for you being able to get onto a sled for some winter fun :)

Tracy Grauer said...

Well, your mojo may be low but it certainly is not gone! This card is beautiful and isn't it wonderful when the beautiful DSP does the work for you. That's working smarter not harder! Great sledding video!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love that new paper and how you've used it - wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, but I could not find the sentiment "you are simply amazing" in the Timeless Arrangements stamp set....do you have a suggestion as to where to look for it?

Rachel D said...

Well that gorgeous little bird put a smile on my face - so pretty and soft! Love your arrangement with the watercolour look. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

WOW! This is such pretty paper, LeAnne! Cutting the images is a clever way to use it! Fun to watch you sledding! I keep wishing for snow, but so far, no luck!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love the detail on your fussy cut centrepiece - the perfect take on our CC&S sketch this week! The star of the show is in that video - that SO made my heart happy!! Thank you for sharing - it looks like you had fun!

Laura said...

This is such a beauty! Really really pretty.
Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours and Sketches!