Sunday, April 23, 2023

PP637 Smile for You

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Ann is our Paper Players hostess with a fabulous sketch!  I just love this one, check it out:

So many possibilities, where to begin?  I felt like I was ignoring some of the goodies from the current mini catalog, so I pulled out a couple of wee little scraps from my package of Country Floral Lane and Country Gingham, along with the Country Bouquet set and went to work:


I stamped the hearts in Poppy Parade and Petal Pink, the leaves in Mint Macaron, then punched everything out with the matching punch.  The vertical panel is the new Countryside Corners, stamped in Balmy Blue and diecut with the matching die.  I added another panel beneath it, embossing it with the Countryside Blossoms EF


The sentiment is from the new Circle Sayings...I think I'll be getting a lot of use from this set!


I hope you'll pop over to the Paper Players blog to see the other fun creations that the DT made with this awesome sketch!  Let them inspire you to create something of your own, and share it with us there!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Circle Sayings, Country Bouquet, Countryside Corners
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Country Gingham, Country Floral Lane
 Ink Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Countryside Corners Dies, Countryside Blossom Embossing Folder, Country  Bouquet Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and sweet paper! Great sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

What a delightful and beautiful card! You are so good at pulling all those colors together from your DSPs, LeAnne!
=]

Anonymous said...

This is delightful, LeAnne! I love the fresh and pretty colors for this happy spring card. Hugs. Cindy

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is just fabulous! I love every little detail. The bicycle paper is the best. All the fun colors and little hearts are so pretty! I love the frame, too! This card would make anyone smile! Have a great week, My Friend!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful, LeAnne and perfectly layered!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, LeAnne! Your card is a perfect mix of patterns, colors, and textures. It is absolutely adorable. I can say for certainty that this card did indeed bring a smile to the face of the recipient! You definitely rocked my sketch!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so pretty LeAnne and a wonderful way to showcase this set and these papers. I especially like the row of bicycles!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, what a fabulous take on the sketch. I am obsessed with these soft, spring-like colors and how you tied them all together. I also love the gingham with the stripes they add so much texture and tie the background to the your focal elements beautifully
hugs
jaydee

Fran Wing said...

Hello, LeAnne! I love those layers and pastel tones and then the pop of red! You did Ann's sketch up proud.
Xoxo, Fran

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, your card is just beautiful. Such a great use of that suite. A perfect use of the bicycle strip. I just love it!