Thursday, April 6, 2023

FMS580 The Next Adventure

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a fun masculine card today which makes great use of the fun Ready to Ride DSP!  I love letting the paper do most of the work! It uses the awesome sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

I already had a piece of Basic Black cardstock sitting on my desk, so I used that as my base; here we go:


I used some of the all-over DSP as well as the scrapbooking elements; the motorcycylist was trimmed down and I colored him in with a Crumb Cake blend to make him match the other elements a little better.  I also colored in some of the elements on the Very Vanilla DSP with a blender pen and some Pumpkin Pie ink to tie in with the colors in the map.  The sentiment, from the retired Hats Off, was also stamped in Pumpkin Pie and diecut with a Stylish Shapes banner die:


This sentiment, from the retired Rev Up the Fun seemed appropriate for the inside:


This will go in my stash of birthday cards for April!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hats Off (ret), Rev Up the Fun (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Ready to Ride DSP, Soft Suede DSP
 Ink Pumpkin Pie
Accessories Dimensionals, Black Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blends, Blending Brushes, Blender Pen

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This is sure to get a bike enthusiast's motor running, LeAnne! Very cool!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Vroom vroom, this is oodles of fun! Love the pop of Pumpkin Pie!

Jen Mitchell said...

So cool LeAnne! I love the DSP...adventure awaits!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your attention to detail - it all coordinates so well especially with your extra coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a great masculine card! I love the neutral color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.