Saturday, April 1, 2023

Easter Stamp Class Cards

Happy Saturday, stamping friends! Happy April! How's it going where you live? It's RAIN RAIN RAIN here in SE PA!  Hopefully tomorrow we'll see the sun!  Anyway, I thought I'd share the cards we made at my recent stamp camp; I don't usually do camps until July, but I had a great turnout and we had fun!  So here we go:


Two cute little cards featuring stamps from Pretty Pink Posh's Easter Circles and sentiments from SU's Crazy About You.  


This one features a Lil'Inker diecut bunny and some DSP from last year's Heart & Home with a past Paper Pumpkin sentiment!  Looks so pretty in Fresh Freesia!


Finally, a lovely combination of Soft Sky and Blackberry Bliss!  Cross and florals are from the Hold On To Hope bundle; sentiment is from W+9's Spring Blessings. All SU products are retired.

If you have any questions about any of the stamps or products, just shoot me an email; the address is on the right sidebar! Enjoy your day and be blessed! 

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Lovely. I especially like the fresh freesia :-) I'd love to hear more about your stamp camp...how you run it, how many people, etc. Come on down here...lotsa sun...no rain for months! We need it desperately.

Wendy said...

All 3 are so pretty, LeAnne! The last one with the cross is my favorite! Love the spring colors you used and I bet they were so fun to create! Yep, more rain! I heard thunderstorms later today! Ackk I have a Stamp Day w/Friends this morning so I hope they all get home before that arrives! Be safe!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful array of pretty Easter cards! I LOVE the Fresh Freesia colored bunny - too cute!

Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun camp, LeAnne! Such pretty cards for Easter and spring!

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like more fun than lanyards made at any camp I've attended, LeAnne! And so pretty - still loving that Fresh Freesia 'fabric look' DSP!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Great cards, LeAnne! It is RAIN, RAIN, RAIN here also! And cold! But it is a stamp happy day!

Lisa Elton said...

Glad you had a good turnout! I'll bet everyone had fun. Your cards are terrific!