Sunday, April 9, 2023

PP635 Happy Pastel Easter

Happy Easter everyone!  Joanne is our Paper Players hostess today and I couldn't help making just one more Easter card using these cute Impression Obsession bunnies!  Here's our prompt for her color challenge:


I was looking through some scraps of DSP and I came across a little piece of this sweet Little Fawn and Friends paper by Craft Consortium; I sort of "forgot" that I had it....that never happens to you, does it?  Anyway, there was a piece with a circle already diecut from it so I decided to use the remaining "frame" to make a little pastel green square card:


I used a piece of Soft Seafoam to create a 4 1/4" square card and placed my frame over it.  


In the opening, I used a diecut Easter greeting from Pretty Pink Posh, then placed my little bunnies, stamped in Smoky Slate, around the edge:


I just happened to have a scrap piece of Certainly Celery ribbon hanging around, so I formed that into a bow shape and added it to the top.  Aren't those bunnies sweet against that pretty pale gray paper and little snowdrops?


I hope you'll play along with our pastel color challenge this week!  Be sure to hop on over to the Paper Players blog to see what beautiful creations the team made!  Then you can share yours too!  See you there!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Christ the Lord is risen today!  Hallelujah!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Bunnies (Impression Obsession #D5643)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Adhesive Sheets, Little Fawn & Friends DSP (Craft Consortium)
 Ink Smoky Slate
Accessories Dimensionals, Certainly Celery Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Bunnies Dies (Impression Obsession DIE151-L), Fancy Easter Script Die (Pretty Pink Posh)

16 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

He is risen indeed! To tell you the truth, I don't usually forget what patterned paper I have because I am always looking at it ;-) I should be USING it! Some I just can't part with and I know you know that feeling. Does Cassidy still hunt for Easter eggs? Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

It's amazing how all of your greens match! and OF COURSE they look perfect with the grey bunnies!
Happy Easter, LeAnne!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! Pretty shade of green! Happy Easter!

Denise Willerton said...

sweet card LeAnne ~ Happy Blessed Easter to you and your beautiful family ((hugs))

Carol L said...

Those bunnies are too cute and I just love the pastel green color with that little bow! Happy Easter to you today!

Bonnie said...

Pretty paper and cute bunnies, LeAnne! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Wendy said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! Love the color and your sweet bunnies! Hope you & your family had a wonderful Easter!

Lisa Elton said...

Those bunnies are sweet and definitely worth using again! Pretty card. Happy belated Easter!

Jaydee said...

So pretty, LeAnne. I love the colors. The celery and soft grey are wonderful together, and I am obsessed with that paper. Fabulous card. Happy Easter!
hugs
jaydee

Tarabeth Stamps said...

Adorable card! The bunnies are too cute! TFS

Lorraine said...

Belated Easter wishes to you and yours!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just love these little bunnies! They are precious! Your big sentiment and sweet little bow add so much to this fabulous card! Perfect shade of green! Have a great upcoming weekend, My Friend!

Fran Wing said...

LeAnne, I love that celery color of green and it seems perfect for Easter. I used to have a silk suit in that color that I absolutely loved, but alas, those size 10 days are gone, as is the green silk suit. (I have a photo of me in it at my son's college graduation from Earlham College in Indiana.) But this isn't all about me! Your card is wonderful, and that printed paper is exquisite!

Xoxo, Fran

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the soft greens and pretty background paper LeAnne - perfect for that diecut sentiment and your cute bunnies!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful pattern paper...and it looks amazing with Soft Seafoam! The little bunnies are as cute as can be. A super sweet card for sure! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So beautiful LeAnne! Those little bunnies are the cutest and work so perfectly with the soft florals in the DSP along with the soft colors. Love everything about this one, my friend!