Tuesday, April 11, 2023

AHSC520 Sunflower Thanks

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Hope you all had a nice weekend, we certainly did, and I relaxed yesterday and tried to get my craft room in order for all my new goodies!  The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge made me think of the retiring Celebrate Sunflowers!   Here's the sketch:


And here we go:


I think I may have gone overboard with the diecuts, but it was fun to get some use out of them before they retire!  I stamped the smaller sunflower in Black Stazon ink and used Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze inks to color it, using Pear Pizzazz for all the greenery:


I used the "friend" from Love For You for the sentiment; I used layers of Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz DSPs, as well as a mat of Cajun Craze for my Gingham-embossed Basic White layer.  I stamped only a portion of the sentiment from the Sunflower set for another sentiment at the bottom:

This is such a great sunflower set, I may just keep this one!  Thanks for visiting today!

Some pictures from Easter:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Celebrate Sunflowers, Love For You
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight DSP, Pear Pizzazz DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Gingham Embossing Folder, Sunflowers Dies, Aquapainter

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute card, LeAnne! That sunflower set will stay in my stash even though it's retiring. It's one of my favorites! I also still have Serene Sunflower from many years ago! You colored your flower so pretty and I love all the added diecuts! Looks like you had a lovely Easter holiday with family! Look at all those smiles!

Linda Callahan said...

Love your sunflower card! Looks
Like a beautiful Easter in PA! We actually had a sunny day too! I am ready for sunshine!

I Card Everyone said...

Don't ever let that set go, LeAnne! It's a keeper, for sure!
Such a gorgeous card - with just the right amount of die cuts IMHO!
Looks like you had a gorgeous day on Easter Sunday! Your darling bunnies arrived - thank you!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a great card! Celebrate Sunflowers will stay in my stash too! Love it! You have a beautiful family.

Dena J said...

Love the green with your bright sunflower. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! The polka dots, the sunflower, all of the little sprigs... it all adds up to lovely! Cute pics of the family ;)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card and family!

Brandi said...

As always, I love it! your artwork is stunning and once again, you give us a beautiful card. I love everything about this card, it is great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fabulous way to frame the gorgeous sunflower with layers of leaves beneath it! Great card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.
:) Marie
AHSC DT