Thursday, February 9, 2023

TSOT593 Shaded Summer Thanks

Hi stamping friends!  I needed a couple of thank you cards, so I decided to use the sketch from the week's Try Stampin on Tuesday along with the Shaded Summer stamp set and some papers from the SAB Dandy Designs.  First, the sketch:


And here we go:


I would never have thought to put the colors of Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia together, but the prints are so fun, I decided to embrace them!  I stamped the floral image in Fresh Freesia, then diecut it and added to a circle of DSP.  Another pattern created the vertical panel and I added a scalloped edge of Fresh Freesia as well.


I diecut a panel of Basic White with a Scalloped Contours die and stamped a sentiment from Biggest Wish in Pale Papaya, adding some sprigs from the Shaded Summer set as well.  That cute little flag banner is from the All That dies, and I added some Pale Papaya ribbon and some Iridescent sequins for shine!


Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; praise his holy name.  For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. 
Psalm 30:4-5


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish, Shaded Summer
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Dandy Designs DSP
 Ink Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya
Accessories Pale Papaya Ribbon, Iridescent Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Summer Shadows Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, All That Dies

6 comments:

Wendy said...

How pretty, LeAnne! I Love this pack of DSP and adding the Shaded Summer stamp set was a great idea! This turned out lovely! I used this paper recently to make some Valentine's Day cards. Gave me a chance to use colors I never thought i'd use for Valentine's! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I wouldn't have thought to combine them either, LeAnne - but I will NOW! So fresh and beautiful - love that Dandy DSP!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

They look great together! Pretty card, LeAnne!

Vicky Hayes said...

So pretty LeAnne and I love those colours together - would never have thought to put those together and it works brilliantly! Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...

Love your splashy mix of color and patterns!

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, I absolutely love your card! I would never have thought to use those colors together, either, but they sure work well! Your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch is so novel and pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!! -Donna