Thursday, February 23, 2023

LRW693 Spring Tulips

Hello peeps!  Happy Thursday! I was trying to come up with a couple of spring projects to stamp and saw that the retired Flowering Rain Boots stamp set was available on the Clearance Rack, so I thought I'd pull it out and pair it with some springy patterns from the Dandy Designs dsp!  So here we go:


I stamped my tulips in Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent and the rain boots in Calypso Coral then cut out with the matching dies.  The sentiment was also stamped in Calypso Coral and diecut with the Stitched Rectangle die:


I added some white sequins and a sweet birthday sentiment on the inside and it was done!  I am also going to submit this to the challenge at Little Red Wagon, where they're looking for  die cuts!  So happy you visited today!

Cassidy and Dana love to take pictures of sunrises and when I saw this one this morning from my backyard, I sent it to them:


She promptly send me HER sunrise....wowza!!! The sky looked like it was on fire!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Flowering Rain Boots, Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
 Ink Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequins from my stash
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Rain Boots Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute card, LeAnne! I have this bundle and never even inked it up! Thanks for inspiring me to do so! Love the sketch and those pretty colors! Your sunrise pictures are just amazing! What a way to start the day! Thank you for sharing them!

Kampin' Karen said...

The colors of the sunrise are GORGEOUS and match your card! I love this stamp set.

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous sunrise, ladies!
I love your boots full of tulips, LeAnne - and this red/peach color combo - might have been Dana's sunrise speaking to you!
=]

Anonymous said...

So pretty ~Laurel

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Spring card with the boots and flowers..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is darling, I like the sunrise colors you used in it! Beautiful photos from you and your girls!

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful card and gorgeous pix! I never see a sunrise so I have no pictures of them...lol....I'm a sleeper!