Thursday, February 2, 2023

Country Floral Lane Hello

Hello friends!  No challenges today, just a cute little card made with the pretty Country Floral Lane DSP!  I just love the colors in this bicycle-print paper and I matched it up with some Balmy Blue stripes:


(I made this card last month, so hopefully I haven't posted it before!)  I used the Scalloped Contour dies to cut the stitched scallops and fussy-cut a litlte sentiment from Conversation Bubbles and popped it up on a Stylish Shapes circle:


While I'm at it, I'll show you this one too!  Same papers, but I simply stamped a Valentine's sentiment directly on the DSP; you can get much easier than this!


Thanks for popping in today!

My little great-nephew Sawyer had a birthday a couple of days ago:


A special whoopie pie "cake" for a special five-year-old!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


First Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Conversation Bubbles
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
 Ink Balmy Blue
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies

Second Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Petal Pink, Country Floral Lane DSP
 Ink Sweet Sorbet
Accessories
Tools    

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Both cards are so pretty, LeAnne! I just love this pack of DSP! Sawyer's smile just melts my heart and that whoopie pie cake looks so good! (can you tell I haven't had breakfast yet? LOL) Wishing him a happy belated birthday!!

Kampin' Karen said...

I love the bicycles too and have the perfect friend for it. Sawyer is such a cutie. Happy birthday to him.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne I wouldn't mind if you shared these ten more times! I just adore this dsp and how you've used it as the 'star of the show' on each card design!
There's that darling little kid - it's been a while! That's just the kind of 'cake' I'd ask for on my birthday!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh, that's cute paper and you made the most of it! Two cute cards and one cute birthday boy!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These are both great ways to showcase that pretty bicycle paper - I love the button sentiment on the first one!