Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wood Words Tag


Happy Wednesday, all!  I have a sweet little CAS card today for two challenges!  The first one is CAS on Sunday, which is "Tag It", and the TGIF Challenges is "Repeat After Me"; they are looking for using your stamps repeatedly:


I was totally inspired by Jeanna's card here; I knew I wanted to use Wood Words and I loved that little polka-dotted ribbon!  I went in a bit of a different direction; I created a tag with the floral image, stamping it several times in Lovely Lipstick ink and punching it with the Tag Topper punch:


I added another tag, also from Wood Words; a stamped heart, a DSP heart and a stitched heart from Stitched Labels:



Oh, and it's hard to see, but I tucked a wee little piece of the polka-dotted ribbon behind it all, as well as embossing the mat with the Subtle EF!  Thanks for popping in today!

Mad Libs always brings a chuckle!!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Wood Words
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Lovely Lipstick In Color DSP
 Ink Lovely Lipstick
Accessories Polka Dot Ribbon, Embroidery Thread
Tools     Big Shot, Wood Crate Thinlets, Stitched Labels Framelits, Tag Topper Punch, Subtle EF

6 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute, cute! I love tags and that floral image looks awesome for the background on yours. Love the hearts with it too. That polka dot ribbon is some of my favorite, it looks pretty on anything! Something in Mad Libs has Cassidy tickled!

Kampin' Karen said...

Love your project today and the photo of Cassidy!

Lisa Elton said...

Your tag is just lovely and I like those little hearts! This is a wonderful card Leanne. Cassidy looks so grown up in this picture!

JoAnn said...

I love this red tag card. The hearts really set it off.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

You had me at the hearts!

Mariken said...

Love your tag! Thank you for joining oiur challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT