Monday, August 13, 2018

TGIF172 One in a Dozen

Happy Monday peeps!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  It's hot, hot, hot here in PA, but it is August, so it's to be expected.  I don't think I have ever mowed so much grass in a summer before, especially in August.  With the rain we've been having, our yard is like a jungle!  Anyway, I managed to get in some stamping time over the weekend; I sold a couple of items on ebay lately and I always like to send a little card with the item.  I usually just make a little 3x3" card but I wanted to do something a little special for this customer, as she purchased a vintage Pyrex bowl in a pretty turquoise blue.  So she got this in her package:


I used the sketch from TGIF Challenges:


And my poor old eyes totally missed that swirly element at the top, so hopefully my embossing will be sufficient!  I stamped the images from Perfect Mix and used my blends to color them in.  The DSP is some retired Coastal Cabana from a few years ago, and I recycled a little piece of dark gray paper from something I received in the mail to make my scalloped edge!  The little silver embellishments are the new Frosted Epoxy Droplets from the Holiday Mini....very cool!


And here's another little notecard I made, just using some scraps from my scrap bin, for another ebay customer who bought a needlework kit:


I am pretty sure the designer paper is from an old Cosmo Cricket pad, and the stamps I used are from Paper Smooches, a set called Needle Little Love!  I stamped them on various scraps of DSP and colored them with Blends:


These were so much fun to make!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

These are my last birthday cards to share!


This fun little card is from my creative friend Michele....that little bunny is on a bobble spring, so Cassidy really enjoyed making it wiggle!


And this little country gem is from my sweet friend Wendy...she knows my country-lovin' heart!  Thanks, ladies!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Perfect Mix (ret), Needle Little Love (Paper Smooches)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Very Vanilla, DSP scraps
 Ink Memento Black, Basic Gray
Accessories Frosted Epoxy Drops, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Quilted EF, Stitched Scalloped Borders (Lawn Fawn), Blends

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

We spent yesterday with family from Elizabethtown. How far is that from you? I think it's wonderful you sell on ebay. I don't know how to do that. Your thank you's were quite cute. Oh, and I love the bobble bunny...I would have played with it too :-)

Anonymous said...

Each one so clever LeAnne...love them all. So nice of you to include a card with eBay purchases...that dozen of eggs is so realistic.

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute, cute, LeAnne! What perfect cards to go with each purchase! You're coloring looks great and I think the embossing makes a great swirl!

I Card Everyone said...

Your customers will be so impressed by your creative side, LeAnne! Your darling cards coordinate perfectly with their purchases!
LOve that little pin cushion … whose Mom didn't have one, right?
Happy to see you both liked my card... hope you're still celebrating!xx
=]

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet cards and the theme of each one. TFS
Have a wonderful week.

Nancy said...

Wow turquoise Pyrex, I'm in love. I still have a 4 piece set from my wedding shower (1960), Good for you sell your treasures on eBay and how nice of you to include adorable little cards, very thoughtful.

Lisa Elton said...

These are just perfect to tuck into their packages! I really like the first one and yes, I think the embossing is a wonderful take on the swirls!

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your one in a dozen card! The colors and details are great. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Just love these ...... why do I feel like making cupcakes?