Saturday, August 25, 2018

Hey, Friend

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Another beautiful day here in PA, hopefully I can get outside once I get all my supplies cut for my upcoming stamp camp!  I managed to squeak in a little stamping time, just enough to finish a CAS card using Serene Garden and Itty Bitty Greetings:


I stamped the flowers in Soft Suede and colored them with Pumpkin Pie and Mint Macaron Blends; I stamped and embossed the sentiment in Craft White, cutting it out with a tag die and adding a pearl. It was then mounted with a piece of Grapefruit Grove DSP atop a Whisper White panel embossed with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder (retired).

I used the FMS sketch by Amy:


and a new-to-me challenge, Festive Friday:

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0015, StampinUp, International Dot Day, Embossing Folder

I just love these little flowers!



Cassidy and I had a big card-making binge yesterday morning before going to the pool!  This one was for her four-year-old cousin who happens to love Paw Patrol!  She stamped the dog from Little Cuties, made it into a dalmatian, because he loves firemen, and she hand-drew a fire hat!  We cut out a couple word bubbles and she added her own sentiments and his name, diecut from Real Red and Daffodil Delight cardstocks:

 

His name is Marshall:


And on the inside, this guy is Rubble (get the "dig" sentiment?!!):


 I was really impressed with her creativity!  Thanks for popping by, enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Serene Garden, Itty Bitty Greetings
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Grapefruit Grove DSP
 Ink Soft Suede, Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals, Pearl
Tools     Big Shot, Large Polka Dot EF (ret), Garden Scene Framelits, Blends, Tags & Labels Dies (ret)

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Two fantastic cards, LeAnne! Cassidy is following in your footsteps and isn't that fun! Enjoy the nice weather. We've had some of it too. I think today is the last of it then we're back to hot and humid. What a blessing to have a respite from that!

Vickie said...

Sweet card LeAnne...simple and crisp...nice idea using the tag top for your sentiment. Cassidy...what a great job on your card...following in Grandma’s footsteps...

I Card Everyone said...

I think you've 'dotted the i' on this challenge, LeAnne! Dots galore, and I love every dot! LOve the paper especially... xx
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

There was a lot of creativity unleashed (see what I did there) prior to pool time! Great fun for Cassidy and Grammy.

Amy O said...

This card is fresh and pretty! I love the sweet flowers and the shape of your sentiment strip. Always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, friend!

Ruth Ann V. said...

How old does she need to be, to be a demonstrator?
God blesses is through our children and theirs! Ruth Ann

Linda Callahan said...

This card is as sweet as can be! And I love Miss C’s card too!

JoAnn said...

Great cards. Love your pretty card and the lovely colors. Cassidy did a great job with her card.

Jan Clothier said...

What a stunner! I adore this... it is so clean and crisp. The embossing folder a perfect choice.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever sweet! I love every little thing about it LeAnne, especially those big embossed polk dots. Cassidy did a wonderful job with her Paw Patrol card!

Jen Timko said...

Well, Cassidy's card could not be sweeter! Wonderful work and what a kind gift of the heart. I'm loving what you did with your card, of course! Just fabulous, as always! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! Two awesome cards! You know me...I am always a pushover for anything with a dog on it, so Cassidy's card is right up my alley. Your card is clean and simple perfection! I love the Pumpkin Pie flowers, and the single pearl which accents the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...

I'm a total fan of CAS and love your dotty card! Cassidy's card is pretty awesome as well. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday :)