Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Trick or Tweet Trio


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  A quick little post today...we have a birthday coming up this weekend, the big #8 for Miss Cassidy, so we have some party plans going on!  I got this adorable Halloween set from the upcoming mini called Trick or Tweet; I apologize for my photos, they're not the best for some reason, but hopefully you'll get the gist of them!  I made three little notecards as samples for my customers; they all used Animal Expedition DSPs, and were all stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with blends:


It's hard to say which one is my favorite, but I am partial to this little elephant with his batman-style mask:

He looks so innocent there, doesn't he?!  Love it!


This little pup is more sweet than spooktacular, don't you think?


After coloring his cape with Light and Dark Rich Razzleberry blends, I took my Color Lifter and made some little dots on it, just to add a little interest:


Finally, this sweet little mummy kitty....although my shading under her body leaves a lot to be desired!


She does have a cute little face, though! And I am entering her in the Little Red Wagon challenge of Lions, Tigers and Bears!!


And speaking of cute little faces, Cassidy finally let me take her picture, showing off her dress-up dolls!!  (I am just happy she is still playing with dolls, even if it's rare!)


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Trick or Tweet (available Sept 5)
Card stock & Papers     White Note Cards, Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensional
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Blends, Lemon-Lime Twist Marker

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

These are all so cute. I wasn't going to get any Halloween stamps or paper but you've got me re-thinking. Are you going to On Stage?

Vickie said...

Such cute cute cards...love them all. Also love Cassidy’s paper dolls...I, too, love that she plays with dolls. So love all that you do with her LeAnne...you are a super gal.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm nearly positive you'll know which I love the most … to me? he looks like he may have a twick or two up his trunk!
All darling … happy birthday to Cassidy!
=]

Brenda said...

These are darling! I love them all, but the ellie is my most favorite too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kristie Goulet said...

So darling, LeAnne!!!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute are these! Yep, I'm partial to the mask wearing elephant too! Cassidy...8...when did THAT happen??!!

Linda Callahan said...

I didn’t get this set but you are making me want it with these adorable note cards!