Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TSOT231 and AYSI99

DSCF1370

Hi all!  It’s the middle of the week, yahoo!  I have a sweet little card using the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday:

and I have incorporated the colors from the As You See It challenge for this week:

AYSIChallenge099

Isn’t that a gorgeous challenge photo?!  Swoon-worthy!  Since the bonus challenge at Try Stampin’ was watercoloring, I pulled out the retired set Perfectly Preserved and stamped the mason jar with the new archival Basic Black ink and colored it with Bermuda Bay ink and my aquapainter on a heavyweight Whisper White tag:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT231  Perfectly Preserved Summer Silhouettes Flower Patch Endless Thanks

I think I am going to like this new ink…it worked great and didn’t bleed when I used my aquapainter!  I stamped some florals from Flower Patch and Summer Silhouette in Watermelon Wonder; hand-painted the stem in Cucumber Crush, and finished it off with the little banner and sentiment from Endless Thanks!  I added some Wink of Stella to my “water”, I wish you could see it, it’s so pretty!

DSCF1371

My horizontal piece is from the In Color “Color Collection” stack…I love how the font matches the font in my sentiment!  And here are a couple more of my lovely birthday cards:

This beautifully-colored little lovely is from my friend Broni:

DSCF1349

and the photo just doesn’t do this card justice!  From my friend, Darlene, this is diecut, embedded and GLITTERY!  Just gorgeous!  Thanks, ladies!

DSCF1351

I haven’t had my wee one for a few days, so I am looking forward to seeing her today!

DSCF6317

So happy you stopped by today!

12 comments:

Frenchie said...

Ooooh, love love all those cards , that one from your friend ! It looks like Cassady,
Oh I bet you missed her ! Will she be going to school soon LeeAnne? Ok have a wonderful day!!
Hugs to u both
Frenchie ,

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Frenchie! Yes, she WILL be starting kindergarten on August 31!!! Can you believe it? Tears will be flowing that day, I am sure!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Love your cards LeeAnne, it's fabulous when we can incorporate two or more challenges in one card. Yours is lovely and the ones from your friends so pretty too.
Little Cassidy (I hope I'm spelling her name correctly) looks like she is missing you a lot. Enjoy having her with you today.
I know about sending the kids to Kindergarten for the first time, I've shed plenty of tears watching my grandkids get on the school bus for the first time, they are jumping and skipping and laughing, but grandma is very emotional.
They grow up so darn fast.
Hugs.

Karen said...

Your Wee one gets cuter every day! I love watching her grow. I have a grandson who was a premie that is same age and also will start kindergarten next week. I love your cards too!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card today LeAnne! I like the little bloom you tucked into the sentiment banner! I'll bet Cassidy missed you too ;)

stampwithsandy said...

Oooh this is beautiful, LeAnne! I love that jar. It looks just like the inspiration photo!

Jan Clothier said...

Just love the way the flowers are popped up out of the jar and off the edge of the tag. Such a beautiful use of the colours!

Heather Cooper said...

Love the way you've watercoloured the jar of water, LeAnne! The tassel on the tag is just the right colour and the Watermelon Wonder just pops! Thanks for playing with us this week at As You See It Challenges.

Crystal Komara said...

Hi LeAnne, another fabulous card you have created for us. I'm always delighted to see your work. I love how you took the jar and incorporated that into our sketch this week. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday again! Crystal

Shelley said...

Super sweet card, LeAnne. Love how you tucked the extra flower in the banner and grounded it with the green script DSP. Perfect!

Katherine said...

Really love the water in the jar, and the flowers extended from the tag, fantastic job as always!

Unknown said...

Great card LeAnne..I love that jar stamp! I also love your cards from your friends.