Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TSOT230


DSCF1134
Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It’s time for another Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenge and we have a fun one today:


Isn’t that photo fun?  You can use it as the inspiration, or the sketch, or both!  I have to admit that this is a bit of a CASE from Smilin’ Stef; I chose her card here as my winner for last week’s Paper Players, because it was just so cute!!!  So when I saw the inspiration photo, I thought it would be fun to use the little girl from the same Artistic Outpost set (Frosty and Friends), so here we go:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT 230 Artistic Outpost Vintage Christmas
My card base is Pool Party, and I used some older Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper for the horizontal panel.  I stamped the little girl in Blushing Bride and embellished her with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, twine, candy dots and some chipboard accents from Bo Bunny:
DSCF1133
I also stamped some snowflakes in white ink, they were  from a Cosmo Cricket set as well.  Since this uses pastel colors, it’s also a perfect match for this week’s Merry Monday challenge:
I hope you’ll play along with the TSOT challenge this week…it’s always fun to see how other stampers interpret the challenge!  You can find us on Facebook as well!
When it’s hot, just sit in front of the fan!
DSCF1187
DSCF1184

13 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

OH my gosh this is so cute LeAnne!! What an adorable image and I love the DP. I think I might have a little of that left. CUTE photos of Cassidy!! My niece's used to put their faces right up there to stay cool, even slept in front of one LOL!!

Bonnie said...

Love this sweet little girl and all the sparkle you've added! I stay under or in front of a fan. Feels pretty good on a hot day! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Margaret said...

too, too, too, too cute!!

*Vicki* said...

LeAnne, this is absolutely precious!! Love that image and your subtle colors are just perfect for this!! :) So glad to see you playing along with us over at Merry Monday!! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet - love the touches of glitter on the image especially.

Linda Callahan said...

Super sweet!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love the vintage look and you do it so well. Nicely done Leanne, so glad you played along with us this week for MM.

Susan Powell said...

Beautiful card and such a beautiful little girl!

conil said...

Charming...no other word for your delightful card. Impressive embellishing.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet vintage image Le-Anne! love the 'snow' on it and the pretty little stars! Julia xx

Wendy said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! Love your cute vintage image and the pretty papers! So sparkly!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Karren said...

Oh this is an adorable image and fits perfectly with the challenge! Wonderful card, LeAnne. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.