Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mojo Monday 410

DSCF1366

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I am playing with some new goodies, along with the sketch from Mojo Monday:

I am trying to use some of Bohemian DSP; it’s not my favorite out of all the DSPs this year, but the smaller prints aren’t too bad, and I thought I could make it work with this cute little Lawn Fawn set, You’re A Hoot…and thanks to Julie Gearinger for being such an enabler!  After seeing a card she made with it, I had to have it!  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings You're A Hoot

I was trying to watch Last Tango in Halifax….anyone watch that PBS show?  I’ve gotten a bit hooked on it, so I wasn’t really paying attention to the sketch and put my circles a little too low for my liking!  BUT the glue had set, so it is what it is!!!  I stamped the owl in Bermuda Bay; the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and the tree branch (actually two glued together) in Delightful Dijon!  Isn’t he a cutie?  Or maybe I should say he IS a hoot!

DSCF1367

And I finally had time to photo all my pretty birthday cards!  Here are a couple!  This is from Martha, a very shimmery one:

DSCF1346

and Bev used my favorite Awesomely Artistic for this pretty one!  Thanks, ladies!

DSCF1348

The generator is almost ready to be installed; here it is, sitting in a bed of gravel that Cassidy seemed to find inviting…who can figure what’s in her mind!  I think it seemed like a sand box!

DSCF1177

And when I brought in the mail, there was a catalog featuring lots of fun costumes and fairy things, so she sat and picked out her favorites!

DSCF1182-001

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors.
Very nice birthday cards you received also.
Cute photos of Cassidy.

lotta joy said...

All I can think of while looking at the last photo was "OUCH!". I can't imagine sitting in all those rocks without crying to be picked up.

Frenchie said...

LeeAnne your card is lovely, love the colors you used on it !!!! And of course we can't leave our little Cassady out ..... She's so cute,love that costume she picked, good choice!!!!
Tfs,
Hugs to both
Frenchie,

Lisa Elton said...

That little hoot is super cute!! Terrific card LeAnne, perfect use of the sketch!! Is there a fairy princess for Halloween in Cassidy's future ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday, LeAnne!