Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Fifth Birthday!

DSCF1583
Oh yes, how can it be?!  My wee Cassidy is turning five today!  And kindergarten is just around the corner!  Remember this?
45551_1559709001748_3363793_n
I made a special card for her (even though I had made one a month or so ago, I had to make one that had a “FIVE” on it!!!) and it had to be full of sprinkly goodness:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Cassidy's Fifth Birthday Card
I used the sketch from Match The Sketch for my layout:
and used images from Sprinkles of Life for those five big candles, as well as DSP from the Cherry on Top paper pack!
DSCF1582
There’s sparkle on those flames, too….you’ll have to take my word for it!  And here are a few more pix from the party on Saturday.  All the little girls got wings, a magic wand, a tutu and butterfly headpieces:
DSCF1479
Cassidy loved the little fairy decorations hanging from the trees:
DSCF1485
She was definitely eyeing up those fairy cupcakes, too!
DSCF1494
DSCF1493
Now, tonight we’ll have her “real” birthday party and another cake and candles!  Enjoy your day!

17 comments:

None None said...

sparkles and fairy wings, what a wonderful birthday for Cassidy! I love your card - especially the contrast between large and small polka dots (and extra large). I wish Cassidy a wonderful 5th birthday!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LeAnn, Happy 5th. Birthday to your sweet little girl, I bet she had a wonderful time at that Fairy party. Your card is so beautiful and fun and colorful, thank you for sharing all of this pictures with us.

Bonnie said...

How fun!!!! Happy 5th birthday to Cassidy! Such a big girl now!

Renita G. said...

I can't believe this child is 5 years old! Love, love, love her birthday theme and enjoy the pictures so much. She's such a beautiful little girl. Also love the cards you've posted the last few days; I got a little behind checking out your blog and I've really had a lot to take in!

mudmaven said...

I cannot believe she is 5 already either! Time certainly does fly by! Have fun. ~chris

JoAnn said...

Cute card and great photos. Happy 5th Birthday to Cassidy.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Happy fifth birthday to your sweet little DGD!! :) Looks like she had a wonderful party and it's always nice to go back and remember when!! Love your happy birthday card and your wonderful photos!! :)

Carol L said...

I remember that photo, and it's been such a pleasure to watch Cassidy grow up on your blog! What a precious little girl, and those cupcakes do look mighty tempting! Happy 5th birthday Cassidy!

lisa808 said...

Happy Birthday, Cassidy! Looks like you had an awesome princess party.

jengd said...

Cute card and what a fun looking party! I'm sure she's long-asleep now but a very happy birthday Cassidy!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE sprinkled card!! The happiest of Birthday wishes to cutie pie Cassidy!! Looks like a perfect fairy party for the little ones!!

Elaine M said...

How can it possibly be 5 yrs??!! Seems like just last year we were talking about a baby on the way - and now we see a beautiful young fairy princess....sigh...I feel old...giggle. ANYWAY - Happy Birthday Darling Ms C - may your birthday hold much magic and promise. Love ya honey
!

Fanny said...

Vielen lieben Dank, für deine Teilnahme bei der Match the Sketch Challenge. Eine tolle Umsetzung unseres Sketch! Die Farbkombi finde ich super schön.
Liebe Grüße, Fanny

Jaydee said...

5 years... NO... it can't possibly be! WHat a wonderful birthday it must have been and I am in love with the fairies and those cupcakes! Big hugs to you both
jaydee

barb mann said...

WOW LeAnne. This is hard to believe. Five years old is awesome. It looks like you are having quite the party! Happy Birthday to Miss Cassidy!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a special card for a Beautiful Fairy! Looks like such a fun party! I know all the girls had a blast! Treasured Memories! XX

Tania said...

What a sweet card. I can't believe she's 5 already.