Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CYCI80, SIP08 and CQC302

DSCF1192

Just a quick post today; I have a simple card using the sketch from Can You Case It:

CYCI#80
as well as the ColourQ colors:


and here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ302 Thanks

I punched squares of So Saffron, Hello Honey and Peach Parfait, then embossed them  in White embossing powder with various stamps: Cottage Greetings, Flower Patch and Paisley background stamp.  Then I colored them in a little with my aquapainter, added a butterfly from Papillion Potpourri, embossed on vellum, a candy dot and a diecut thank you from the Greetings Thinlets.

DSCF1191

DSCF1190

And the Stamp, Ink Paper team has a Designer’s Choice challenge this week, so I am entering this as well!  Thanks for popping by today!

DSCF1151

14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are really fun citrus style colors and I love your take on the sketch as well!! Hope you are enjoying your Summer!! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Oooh, pretty! Love the colors, and I love inchie cards! All that white embossing makes the colors pop!

Unknown said...

What a fun summertime card! Thanks for joining us at SIP and CYCI! :)

Bonnie said...

Love these colors and the white embossing!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Very pretty card! Love the white embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Lisa Elton said...

I love everything about this card LeAnne!! That little butterfly is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Terri said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi LeAnne, your combination of the patterns is so pretty here. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Unknown said...

A really, stunning, almost quilt-like card! I love your texture and colors! Great job! Thanks for joining us at CanYouCaseIt.com!

Eva Bussom said...

LeAnne, you had me at paisley!!! Love all the pattern work in each box! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love the embossing effect! Love that you got your inspiration from the summer dress. Thanks for joining Can You Case It!

Unknown said...

LeAnne, I just love this card! The embossing is amazing and I just realized the first time I looked at this card I thought you had used a Designer Series Paper but now I realize that it is heat embossing. Gorgeous detail and beautiful, bright colors. Thanks for playing along with the Can You Case It challenge.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful quilt pattern card, LeAnne! Great use of the colors, but then you have done this before! Missing you on the team! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Maggie Mata said...

Hi LeAnne, the white embossing really makes your card look so classy. Thank you for joining us at the SIP this week.