Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TSOT130 & MIM

DSCF7177

Hey peeps!  Hopping in quickly for a card for two challenges!  The Try Stampin’ on Tuesday sketch:



and the Make It Monday challenge from The Kraft Journal, which is layers!  I have a few layers here…not tons, but hopefully enough to qualify:

LeAnne Pugliese Crafty Secrets Garden Girls
My sweet SIL asked me to make two birthday cards for her aunts, so I used the same computer-generated sentiment as yesterday’s card to make today’s!  I really like that font!  I turned the sketch so that I could use the sentiment on one of the banners, and used a pretty CS image for the circular panel.  Pretty easy!  My SIL doesn’t like buttons so I used a watering can image instead!  I also used my new Baby Lock to sew around the edge!  TFL!

I am not sure what other kids do, but just give Cassidy a couple of towels, her favorite dolls and the driveway (she has a patio and a porch—but she likes the drive!), and she is completely happy:

DSCF7160
DSCF7155
Here she is telling me to be quiet – sssshhhh----because her babies are sleeping!
DSCF7152
DSCF7165

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Garden Girls, Crafty Secrets
Card stock & Papers    Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, MME Honey DP
Ink Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories Burlap Ribbon
Tools    Circle, Scallop & Banner Nestabilities, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch, Sewing Machine

14 comments:

Linda said...

That little girl is too cute!

What a pretty card! I really like the watering can. The colors are perfect too!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the image! Such a sof pretty card! And I ordered Emma a water table for her birthday! It should be here this week - I will never wait until Sept. to give it to her! Let's see if she'll be a water bug like Cassidy!

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous monochrome design! I love that burlap ribbon too! :)

Frenchie said...

she's just TOO CUTE MS LEAnne ,
hugs frenchie , she's such a joy to see what's she's up too !!!

Frenchie said...

oops forgot to comment on her great grandma ,
love your card , so vintage , and BEAUITIFUL ,
tfs,
frenchie

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image and I love how you've anchored the tags with the watering can!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as can be LeAnne, what a cute image!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet vintage looking card. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Ann said...

Super cute card, adorable images and I just love Crumb Cake paper.

jo said...

Gorgeous card - I love the monochrome!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! So pretty! Love it!!

And what adorable photos!! She is a sweetie!!

Thank you so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!

hugs...
Melissa

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi LeAnne, your card is gorgeous and looks so classy with the colors you used. Great job, thanks for sharing and joining our August Linky Party

Sandy

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! I love the colour combo and how you have anchored your banners with the watering can. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a beautiful card. You have done such an artful arrangement. I love the monochromatic theme, and the way you let the garden girl image shine here. Lovely! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!