Monday, August 12, 2013

Merry Monday 70

DSCF7298

Hey, peeps!  It’s Monday---wow, the weekend went fast, didn’t it?  Popping in quickly for the latest Merry Monday sketch:



One of these weeks I am going to make a non-vintage Christmas card—I promise!  I just have so many vintage-themed images, I can’t stop!  This one has very little stamping:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Merry Monday 70 Christmas

I found some old Basic Grey paper already trimmed to size, so I went in search of something to complement it.  I came up with this sticker but it was a wee bit too small, so I added an oval and scallop mat.  The image is faint; here’s a better look; I added some antique glitter around the edge:

DSCF7300

I used some Mellow Moss and Cherry Cobbler cardstocks, stamping a pine branch first on the MM piece.  After stamping my sentiment and adding some seam binding, I thought it still looked a little bare, so I added a diecut bell in Brushed Gold cardstock:

DSCF7301

That’s better!  How about you?  Have you been participating in the Merry Monday challenges?  There’s still time to get a head start on your Christmas card!  Use the sketch and show us your creation!  You can find it all on Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper!  And be sure to check out the amazing samples from her talented design team as well!

Giving Lambie a ride on her trike:

DSCF7149

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Compliments of the Season, Waltzingmouse; Country Christmas, Market Street Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Confetti White, Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Brushed Gold,  Basic Grey, Lilly Bee Designs Jingle
 Ink Mellow Moss, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Melissa Frances Sticker, Seam Binding, Floss, MS Glitter
Tools     Oval Nestabilities, Lil'Inker Bell Diecut, Big Shot

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

I love all your vintage Christmas creations! The papers on this one are so pretty, and that die cut bell is awesome!

Kara said...

love that vintage looking house image!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the glitter around the die cut, perfect for the holidays.

Bonnie said...

What a lovely sticker and I love the glitter around it! Love how you made it fit on the stamped oval! The sentiment is perfect and I love that jingle bell!

Bev Gomez said...

Love your card LeAnne! That little bell die cut is tooo cute!

Wendy said...

You are the queen of vintage, my friend! Love this and that adorable diecut bell!! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Your vintage style cards are beautiful LeAnne, this image is so pretty and I love that sentiment and bell.

Narelle Farrugia said...

You can keep making vintage LeAnne - I just love seeing your gorgeous vintagey creations!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your vintage cards! This one is stunning!