Thursday, August 22, 2013

STS2

DSCF7546

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Well, it’s back to hot temps here in PA, but I guess my mind is on fall!  I loved the Seize the Sketch sketch #2:


I hadn’t played too much with the new single stamp, Magnificent Maple, so this seemed like a good time to use it to make my own background paper:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Magnificent Maple STS2

I also did some diagonal scoring with my Simply Scored, and added a Label Love sentiment:

DSCF7547

I tucked some Gorgeous Grunge on there too….speckles and stripes!  Enjoy your day!

Sometimes you just need to chill out on Grammy’s craft room floor with blankie, Lambie & sippie:

DSCF7542


Wee Project Details
Stamps Magnificent Maple, Label Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanila, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
 Ink Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Crumb Cake
AccessoriesBrads
Tools     Diagonal Simply Scored, Artisan Label Punch, 1/16" hole punch

13 comments:

Lesley said...

Love the Fall colours, LeAnne! So happy you joined us!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - I like the warm autumnal colours and the leaf stamp is gorgeous. The wee one is sweet too - though how comfortable it can be chilling out on a floor is a puzzle to me :) Elizabeth xx

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty mix of fall colors LeAnne! I think I could join Cassidy in that chill mode some days!!

Kara said...

beautifully layered leaves!

Patricia Hays said...

I saw your card at Seize the Sketch and was immediately drawn to the gorgeous fall colors. I love the repeated leaf motif and the scoring. The tone-on-tone stamping on the banner makes it look ruffled! You did an amazing job with this card.

Cheryl Mooney said...

This card really wows me.
The vivid colors and textures of a sunny autumn day - not so far away - are captured brilliantly in your delightful card.

carolscards said...

So, so pretty, LeAnn! I just got that stamp, so I'm gonna play! Thanks

Heather said...

This is very pretty! Great paper you created using that one stamp. And I really like the diagonal scoring on the bottom.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your stamping!

Julia Aston said...

Your collage leaf stampings are so pretty! I can smell fall!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Gorgeous Fall card!! Love those gorgeous leaves!! I see the added grunge, love it.

Rose said...

beautiful stamping!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch :)

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful card!