Monday, August 5, 2013

Merry Monday 69

DSCF7072

Happy Monday, peeps!  We are back to our regular sketches at the Merry Monday challenge, and here is what Lesley has for us all today:

Woohoo!  You know how I love things in threes!  This card went together quickly, too, which we always love!  I used images from Jolly Bingo Bits, and the color combo of Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake:

LeAnne Pugliese Merry Monday 69 Jolly Bingo Bits Joyful Christmas

I know the images are a wee bit difficult to see, as the Soft Sky is such a soft color, LOL!  But hopefully you can see them enough. I also used some new products from the mini:  the silver ribbon is a joy to play with, and I love the sentiment that comes with the Joyful Christmas set.  I added some sparkle by using my 1 1/4” scallop punch on some silver glimmer paper---adds just the right touch!

I hope you will play along with us….the Anything Goes challenge brought a plethora of wonderful creations, so let’s keep the creativity going!  Be sure to stop by Always Playing with Paper for all the details, to see the current DT’s designs, and to share yours with us as well!  Can’t wait to see it!

We had a “girls’ weekend” at the beach this past Saturday and Sunday!  Even though it was a bit overcast on Saturday, we had a good time and could not get Cassidy out of the water!

DSCF5291DSCF5293

DSCF5294

I’m running late today, so I am not adding my recipe; if you need info, just shoot me an email!  Have a blessed day!

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love what you did with this sketch. The images, the colors, the silver glitter. Perfect.

stampwithsandy said...

Very cute, LeAnne! Jolly Bingo Bits is one of those stamp sets I always regretted not purchasing. Love your soft colors, too.

Linda said...

Oh a day at the beach with the girls sounds wonderful! Cute card. I don't know how you do it. Have a life and post every day. You are so amazing!
Hugs,
Linda

Wendy said...

Terrific card, LeAnne! Love your take on this week's sketch with those cute little Jolly Bingo Bits, glimmer paper and I love the gingham on your card base! Too cute! :)

Frenchie said...

ooh love that Xmas card ,
and those beauty's at the beach , so pretty !!!!!
hugs frenchie

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the circles as well. The beach looks like a lot of fun.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very sweet LeAnne. The small images look great in the circles. Nice color combo...
Oh, look at that happy face! Precious!

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous combination of colours and stamps LeAnne, lovely soft Christmas card.

Bonnie said...

These little images are so perfect for this sketch! I love the scalloped glimmer paper behind each circle and these colors are awesome together! Looks like a fun time for the girls!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card LeAnne, I love the colour combination and the cute images.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a lovely Xmas card LeAnne! Your colours are fabulous for Xmas and I love the glimmer you've added in your scallop circles!

Margaret Moody said...

What a fabulous job you did with the sketch, LeAnne! Love the images, the gingham and touch of glimmer! Such a great card!