Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday Wishes

I thought I would share with you the birthday cards I received from my creative friends!  Here they are:

From my friend Darlene:

DSCF7178

and Martha:

DSCF7180

and Shawn:

DSCF7181

From Billie:

DSCF7182

and Robyn:

DSCF7183

From my teammate Ann:

DSCF7290

And these were not birthday cards, but some sweet cards I got recently.  This one is from Sally:

DSCF7179

And this one is from Sandy:

DSCF7291

and the inside was so pretty with the vellum panel, I had to share it too:

DSCF7292

Thanks so much, ladies!  Getting cards in the mail sure makes you feel special!  After all, that’s why we stamp, right?

DSCF7204

Enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!

6 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful cards! I sent you one awhile ago too! hope it makes it's way to you! Happy Birthday!

Frenchie said...

BEAUITIFUL cards , leAnne , tfs ,
but that girls she beats any card ... lol !! getting to big ...
hugs to you all ,
frenchie

Linda said...

OH I missed your birthday!! When was it? Happy Belated LeAnne!!!!

Joanne Leddy said...

They are all wonderful! Happy birthday!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it. Today is my sisters and not it is 9:45 and I forgot to call her. Yikes. My days are just a blur. I hope you had a wonderful day. TFS the cards and Cassidy.
Hugs,
Linda

Soozie4Him said...

A happy belated birthday, LeAnne! I don't know HOW you get such awesome pics of Cassidy! This one is a real winner! Isn't her b'day coming up in a week or two? I LOVE your Paper Players card and I'm gonna try to CASE it!! grin!

Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
moot96 AT aol DOT com