Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CQC148 – Lazy Stamping

DSCF5742
Hello peeps!  It’s Tuesday---the last day of July, oh my!  And that means ColourQArielle has a fun palette today…check out this cutie:
cqc148
Sweet!  What a fun little bag this is! Even though my cold is getting much better (thank you, everyone, for the get-well wishes!), I decided to go really, really CAS with some cardstock and my Postage Stamp punch for a bold graphic look:
CQC148-LeAnne
I added sentiments from Petite Pairs and popped them up.  Even though it is ultra-CAS, I still love this look!  So much so, that I made another, same layout, but I used polka dotted DP and a different set of sentiments.  I need several thank you cards, so I thought I might as well begin with these:
DSCF5744
I hope you’ll check out the ColourQ blog to see what the other girls have come up with….it’s AMAZING what they have done with these colors---just gorgeous creations!  I hope to see YOUR creation there too!  Be sure to come and play along!
I have been making my own tomato sauce with bounty from our garden, which is just wonderful because Cassidy loves spaghetti! She has a little trouble getting those slippery strands to her mouth, however:
DSCF5723  DSCF5725
DSCF5727 DSCF5728
Perseverance!

25 comments:

Kim S said...

Wow! They couldn't be any simpler - but they are so gorgeous! I love that Petite Pairs set and it worked perfectly for your design!

Lorraine said...

Oooh, these are so pretty. Did you hear me gasp with delight!

Denise Willerton said...

super sweet card LeAnne ~ love how you played with your DP and punches to create a sweet 'quilt like' card. I used to quilt a bit and so this totally reminds me of that! Enjoy your tomatoes, I'm over run with yummy yellow beans right now, so need to get those taken care of ~ Enjoy your day!

Linda said...

Such a clever card! I love it.
Hey a girl gotta do what she can. LOL ADORABLE!

Pam~ said...

Love , love, love these awesome cards! You are terrific at making CAS .... wish I had just a little bit of your talent, LeAnne!

Feel better!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Both of your cards are great. I really like the polka dots.

Tracey McNeely said...

I think both of your cards are so creative LeAnne. What a great idea for making a spectacular card!

kat said...

Your card reminds me of the hexagon designs that are so popular now; love it! And, as usual, love the spaghetti face!

mikki said...

Clean, simple, effective, pretty- luv it!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Love these cards and the colors are great. Cassidy is too adorable and it's so fun watching children eat spaghetti :)

Marisa said...

Such a fun card, LeAnne!! Loving the polka dotted one. How did you create your own button?! Love it :)

Linda said...

You have clean and simple perfected!! I love love the look of these cards. Beautiful - Cassidy too!!

Carol L said...

I just LOVE these cards! Beautiful! I love watching the kiddos trying to eat their "sghetties" with a fork - too cute :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Clean and simple yes but WOW! You really picked up on that inspiration photo with your design. Love it!

PatQ's Cards said...

Your card is great and I love those sentiments. Love the pics of your daughter. She has gorgeous eyes.

None None said...

Stunning, LeAnne! I love your interpretation of the card with the colors and the inspiration photo! We're slowly starting to get our tomatoes in - we have lots of green ones right now. I have a feeling they will all ripen at the same time and we'll be trying to figure out what to do with all the tomatoes! Tomato sauce will be one thing for sure! :0)

dpkennedy said...

I love your CAS design and these fun colors! Great cards LeAnne!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards, LeAnne, sometimes the simplest cards are the nicest! Love those spaghetti pictures as well. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Terry said...

This card is so fun! I love it.

Terry

Patti said...

These are great. Cheerful and easy to make. Love this idea.

Darnell said...

WOW, LeAnne, you so ROCKED this color challenge. Pop, pop, pop!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous LeAnne! Love the way you've showcased the colors and the white sentiment popped up panels are the perfect touch!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne!!! I LOVE THIS! Can I CASE it for my August Stamp Class?! Please!?!?!?

Gisela said...

Wow! love both cards, SUPER cute.

Aimee said...

Love these cards! Great inspiration!!