Friday, July 6, 2012

Easy as 1-2-3

DSCF5344-001

Aaaah…..Friday!  A beautiful day here in PA and I snuck in a little stampin’ time early this morning…..two really, really  simple cards that only took three easy steps!  I used the gorgeous Fan Fair paper and let it do most of the work—don’t you love to do that? 

 DSCF5341

My first step was to stamp the collage image from Postage Due on the Fan Fair paper…..I used both sides of one sheet, and these are note card size.  I used two of SU’s new In Colors, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.  I also lined up all three postage stamp images on one block and stamped them on Very Vanilla cardstock.  My second step was to punch out the postage stamps and ink the edges with Sahara Sand.  My third step was to stamp and diecut my little banner from Itty Bitty Banners!  All I needed to do then was to adhere—okay, so maybe that’s a fourth step!  You get the picture!

 DSCF5342 DSCF5343 

I used some Tombow glue to adhere my stamps so I could wiggle them around a bit until they were just the way I wanted them!  Now off in the mail they go!  EASY!

DSCF5344

I finally got Cassidy to sit still and get some good giggle shots…..you just have to say the right funny word:

  DSCF5340

 DSCF5339

DSCF5338

Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love what you do with this stamp set! I've got the paper and Postage Due will be on my next order!

Cassidy's grins are so precious! Her hair is getting longer!

Carol L said...

Great CAS cards, and yes! I love when the dsp does all the work for me :) Cute lil Cassidy - she's such a happy little girl :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Love how you used that DSP! Those pics of Cassidy made me giggle too!

Denise Willerton said...

oh my oh my oh my.....on all accounts :-) I lOVE this card, and every time I see this set in the catalogue, I pause...well, not you've got me more than pausing! A must???? and Cassidy, well I can almost hear the giggles! thanks for sharing LeAnne ~ have a wonderful weekend *hugs*

Rita W said...

Loving that stamp set. It's my favorite of the ones I DIDN'T get. lol You did a gorgeous job with it!

Judith said...

Makes me giggle also. So precious.

Terry said...

I love how simple and attractive these are, LeAnne. And Cassidy giggling is the BEST! Have a wonderful weekend.

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome cards, LeAnne! It was a beautiful, sunny day...hot though! Yikes! Love the pics of Cassidy giggling....so cute!

Linda said...

Love love love the card and Cassidy's giggles. What a sweet heart.
I saw a video using that background stamp and they tore it in three parts in different colors . It was very cool too. I love those postage stamps.
Oh guess what I got some Workbaskets today. I was so excited to find them. I got them at St Vincent's.When I was checking out the lady said she thought she had a bunch at home I gave her my number. LOL. The are so much fun.
Have a great weekend!

Carol Maynard said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just got this set and can't wait to get it dirty!!! WOW. That granddaughter of yours is sooooooo adorable!! Those pictures are really CUTE!! Her eyes are so bright blue!! What a cutie!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous cards and cute cute cute Cassidy.

Linda Callahan said...

I ordered this stamp set because by golly I am going to learn some stamping stamping stamping if it kills me! (I think Cassidy is laughing at that last remark:)