Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CASology#4

 DSCF5757

Good morning peeps!  It is a gray, damp, cloudy morning here in PA, so I have put on my ratty clothes and am going to tackle some cleaning jobs….yuck.  Since my stamping time has been limited lately, I did two really simple cards for the CASology challenge this week:

I have all kinds of bird-related stamps, that’s for sure, but this digital image from the Graphics Fairy caught my eye, so I printed it directly on some Crumb Cake card stock:

DSCF5756 

The image for some reason looks a bit blurry, but it printed clear…hmmm.  Well, hopefully you’ll get the picture!  I just colored them in with some Copics and added a little sentiment from Crafty Secrets.  And here’s another version in Whisper White:

DSCF5759

This one I colored with SU markers so that the colors wouldn’t bleed on the inside of the card.  Fun quick cards for a busy person!

Speaking of busy, I had some help in my stamp room this morning (now you see why I need to do some cleaning!):

 DSCF5764

DSCF5765

 DSCF5772

 DSCF5773

 DSCF5776

Thanks for visiting us today!

14 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love your CAS bird-day card! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great CAS birthday card. Love the blue one. Looks like Cassidy is enjoying time in your craftroom.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love your birthday card and can also see this image used as a lovely Christmas card too! Thank you too for sharing the image link.

Cassidy is such a good little helper! She'll be making and sending her own cards very soon with Gramma's help! She is adorable!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Lindsey said...

Lovely image - think ill have to go take a look at their website!

Unknown said...

Great CAS cards LeAnne. I love that image. Looks like you have a wonderful little helper. Now if they would only help clean..haha.

Carol L said...

These are such cute bird images! Looks like Cassidy just wants to stamp with grandma :)

dpkennedy said...

These are fun, fun, fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne how cute are these birthday cards! Lots of lovely Copic colouring. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

Darnell said...

Now that's a lot of birds! Very cute cards, and love the very cute girlie pics!!

jengd said...

That image all kinds of cute- LOVE it! Nice thing is that it edges on elegant too because the birds aren't cartoonish. Personally, I really like the blue on kraft but then again I like anything on kraft. :)

Marlena M. said...

Awesome card~ I love the birds!

Jen W. said...

What a fun image and a cute sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Julie said...

Great card- love both versions. Great stamp!

Jean said...

They are both very fun cards!