Sunday, October 23, 2022

PP614 Gather Together

Hello stampers!  Happy Sunday!  This week, Ann is our hostess at the Paper Players and she has a fabulous sketch:


This card came together quickly, as I already had the wreath and the pumpkin assembled!  I put them together and thought they looked pretty good, so off I went:


The wreath is from Cottage Wreaths, stamped with Soft Suede on Crumb Cake cardstock.  The pumpkin is a new-to-me die from Papertrey, diecut and sponged in Pumpkin Pie with some Old Olive leaves.  Everything went on some Soft Suede DSPs:


The sentiment, stamped in Soft Suede also, is from the retired Pretty Pumpkins stamp set:


And the inside sentiment is from the retired Day of Thanks set:


I hope you'll play along with our fun sketch this week...sketches are my favorite!  There are lots of possibilities with this one too!  Be sure to hop over to the Paper Players to see the fun creations from the design team too!  Then share yours with us as well!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cottage Wreaths, Day of Thanks (ret), Pretty Pumpkins (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Old Olive DSP, Soft Suede DSP
 Ink Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Accessories Mossy Meadow Twine (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Country Wreaths Dies, Into The Blooms: Pumpkins Dies (Papertrey)

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I love the bright orange with these sweet crumb cake browns! That cute pumpkin was the perfect shape for this fun sketch!
=]

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, pretty card with our sketch! Love the suede DSP combo and that pop of color with the pumpkin! Have a great week!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a fun sketch! Love your wreath and pumpkin combo paired with the DSP!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Sketches are my favourite too! I love the pop of orange of your pumpkin against the neutral background - perfect for thanksgiving!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love sketches, too! I can always think of something fun to do with them. I love the plaid background and this beautiful pumpkin! Love this combo of color for Fall Fun! Have a great week, My Friend!

Lisa Elton said...

That' a pretty little pumpkin and I like it's pop of orange with the lovely neutrals! Wonderful card, LeAnne!

Cindy Beach said...

How I love the way your pumpkin dies pop against the soft suede patterns. The shading looks fabulous and I love that bit of twine. Great card!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, LeAnne! The pumpkin is stunning - your shading is perfect. I LOVE the plaid paper paired up with the floral design. Have a wonderful week!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love that bold and beautifully shadowed pumpkin. the color really pops - especially against the suede. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the colors and your pretty pumpkin!

Christy Lynn said...

Love the pretty pop of pumpkin orange on all those Soft Suede patterns, just gorgeous! Oh, I just noticed that the leaves are die cut out of patterned paper too, fun detail!