Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Nature's Prints in Poppy

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have a monochromatic card for you today, for two challenges.  The Atlantic Hearts sketch is a great one, as always, and the CASEing The Catalog challenge is a Facebook challenge where you copy something from the catalog.  





The Facebook challenge was to use a bundle, and I used the Nature's Prints bundle shown on page 165.  I used the AH sketch which was similar to what was in the catalog, and I used Poppy Parade and Very Vanilla because I wanted to simply highlight how pretty and detailed this stamp set is! So here we go:

I stamped and diecut several of the images from the Nature's Prints stamp set with the Natural Prints dies, then layered them on a piece of Very Vanilla that was embossed with the Timeworn Type EF.  I was able to snip some of the images apart and use as fillers, which filled in some of the empty spaces.  Since the sample had a twine bow, I added a couple of loops under the sentiment and Poppy Parade circular mat along with a little snippet of Poppy Parade DSP:

I did some stamping along with the sentiment on the inside as well:

I will add this to my birthday card stash!  So happy you visited today!  Enjoy it and be blessed! 


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Nature's Prints
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade DSP
 Ink Poppy Parade
Accessories Dimensionals, Thick Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Natural Prints Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It couldn't be more beautiful, LeAnne! That Poppy Parade is a gorgeous red!
=]

Treva said...

Beautiful card, love the color and the stamps/dies.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, LeAnne! I agree with Michele, that Poppy Parade is amazing!

Anna said...

What a stunning card. I love the colors and the wonderful texture on the background panel. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

I love the texture from the embossing folder and the bright pink and reds, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This I just gorgeous, LeAnne. Such a beautiful design, color and arrangement of your images.