Sunday, October 16, 2022

PP613 CAS Wheels

Happy Sunday, stamping friends!  I am the hostess at the Paper Players this week, and it's Clean-and-Simple week!  Here's my theme:

 

I just love that little pickup truck, but let me remind you that you don't need to use a truck...it can be anything with wheels!  I have been hoarding these puffy stickers from Prima for a long time and I decided today would be a good time to put a few of them to use:


I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla with the Timeworn Type embossing folder, then punched out three pieces of printed paper with the Postage Stamp punch and adhered the sticker to them:


Finally, I stamped a wee little tag, punched it out and adhered it with some Linen thread to finish it off.  It all went on a Crumb Cake base, and I left the inside blank so I could use it for most any occasion!  

I hope you'll play with our Players challenge this week too!  Remember to make it clean and simple!  And be sure to check out what the design team created as well when you share yours!  Thanks for popping in today!

Here's my little friend who likes to run under my porch and over to my shed; he hangs out on the hose loop and surveys his domain!



I feel kind of bad....I only ever see one of them, so I wonder if (s)he is lonely?  Doesn't seem to bother him though!  He enjoys eating the seeds under the bird feeders, so I think he's pretty happy!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Mini Tag Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pen & Ink DSP (Kaisercraft)
 Ink Basic Gray
Accessories Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Amber Moon Stickers (Prima), Silver Pearls (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Timeworn Type EF, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that card, LeAnne! So pretty!!
What is this little fellow called in English?

Kampin' Karen said...

Chippy!! I have loved chipmunks since I was old enough to read. Somewhere I have a Golden Book about this little guy. Your card is so sweet with those stickers. Your design is great. TFS.

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, love this challenge! And your card is really pretty! I love that tiny tag! The chipmunk on the hose literally made me laugh out loud! Great pic!! Have a great week!

I Card Everyone said...

Anything you put on top of that embossing is made more wonderful - your stickers are adorable, as are the pretty papers, LeAnne!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is so creative. Love the idea of the bike. The embossed background is fabulous and love the sentiment on the heart! Great challenge and so unique! Have a great week, My Friend!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card, LeAnne! I love the vintage collage vibe. This was such a fun challenge. Have a wonderful week!

laurie said...

Love the vintage look and textures!

Lisa Elton said...

Who knew stickers could be so pretty! This is so special, Leanne. I love chipmunks and the way the run with their little tails sticking up! CUTE photo of the little one standing on the hose!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that you can make a vintage collage theme look clean and simple - this is just lovely LeAnne!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a sweet vintage-style card, LeAnne! I like the soft colors and the embossed background. Thanks for a fun theme challenge this week!

Cindy Beach said...

I absolutely love that time worn embossing, it adds such vintage elegance. Your choice of papers and the collage arrangement combine beautifully!