Monday, October 24, 2022

MTCC66 Jolly Christmas

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend! My card today uses the sketch from Make The Cards Challenge:


and since I recently got the Jingle Jingle Jingle set, I though it would be a great sketch to highlight one of those fun sentiments!  So here we go:


I stamped the Jolly outline in the retired Emerald Envy ink and the inner portion in Poppy Parade.  I tried to get the other words in the set to fit on my Stitched Nested Label panel, but it just wasn't working, so I ended up adding some words from an older Christmas set (I believe it's from My Favorite Things but it's not marked) and embellishing the panel with some stamped images from Jingle set:


I added another Emerald Envy panel, trimmed, behind my main panel to mimic the shape in the sketch a little better.  Another older set, Jar of Cheer, provided the inside sentiment!


This was a fun set to use and easy to line up, so I am sure you'll be seeing more of it!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

"All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give all of you into our hands."  1 Samuel 17:47

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jingle Jingle Jingle, Christmas Words (My Favorite Things?), Jar of Cheer (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Sweet Sorbet DSP, Emerald Envy (ret)
 Ink Poppy Parade, Emerald Envy (ret)
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this darling card is as traditionally Christmas as it can get - and that, my friend, is a VERY good thing!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

Love this bold card LeAnne! The way you decorated the sentiment with popped up images is really effective. Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

What a cutie patootie! Love the colors and design of this, LeAnne! Can't go wrong with traditional Christmas colors! Love everything about it! :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Fantastic Christmas card, I always love a red and green traditional color scheme. Those are such cute little images you added too. Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge!