Monday, October 31, 2022

Fusion Birthday

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hopping in here very quickly with a sweet little card that uses the Fusion sketch challenge, because it is my FAVORITE sketch of all and my go-to one when I am stressed for time or ideas!:


I needed a quick birthday card, so I pulled out my Hues of Happiness DSP and let it do most of the work:


I used the Blossoming Happiness dies to cut out a rose and some greenery from another piece of the DSP, and popped it up on top of a Night of Navy strip that was diecut with the spiral strip Blossoming Happiness die:


I added some gems and a sentiment from Happiness Abounds, then added another sentiment and a flower stamped in Versamark on the inside of the Pool Party card:


And this one is in the mail!

As I was running errands today, I came across this pretty image that was on the side of a building; this town has cool murals on many of its buildings, but this was the first time I had seen this one..so nice!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds
Card stock & Papers     Pool Party, Night of Navy, Hues of Happiness DSP
 Ink Night of Navy, Versamark
Accessories Dimensionals, In Color Gems (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Blossoming Happiness Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous birthday wishes, and mural, LeAnne! Just like the mural that dsp looks hand painted!
=]

Bonnie said...

A beautiful flower garden on a card, LeAnne! So pretty! What a great mural! Love that sunflower!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the bday card and the mural!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty birthday card, LeAnne! I just adore that stamp set & paper! You certainly cannot go wrong with it. Love the painting on the side of the building, too! So pretty! That would have made me smile! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Such fabulous DSP - worked perfectly here! And how about that mural! PrettY!

Laurie Unger said...

wonderful DSP, but I also like how you used the paper spiral border on your card. Thanks for playing at Fusion.